Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently one of my friends purchased a Samsung galaxy and I have also seen it. Net facility is good and fast.Battery back up is also good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
mostly people like nokia mobile. noika is best to rough and tough used handsets.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There are many companies of mobiles, we have to choose the mobiles which are mostly used by the people. In my survey, I found Nokia and samsung are used. sony ericsion and macromax are used for few days only for fun as they have less capacity of battery

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Samsung galaxy is the best as per user requirement. i have this phone and its best for me.
Now many Chinese mobiles are available in market with too many features but battery back up is very bad .Even tablet is also in very low cost.

Now many Chinese mobiles are available in market with too many features but battery back up is very bad .Even tablet is also in very low cost.

@ RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

There are some best quality and branded chines phone are available in market. but yes some phone are not success as per used.

@ RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

There are some best quality and branded chines phone are available in market. but yes some phone are not success as per used.

Name some brand which are good compare to Nokia or Samsung.

@ RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA

Name some brand which are good compare to Nokia or Samsung.

As per our general discussion I suggest good quality here in market .but i am not able to advertise mobile phone brand.
To my knowledge, chinese mobiles are not good. After some days it will create problems or display will go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To my knowledge, chinese mobiles are not good. After some days it will create problems or display will go

I Prefer Samsung mobiles. The second option is Sony Ericsson. Guys Don't use Chinese pr Korian mobiles since it emits much radiation. Go for branded mobiles.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.