Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Few days ago I have send PM to Sandhyaji. I don't see any blinking effect. It is good and not bad. I like the change.
In a way, the change is better. I receive all messages in my yahoo mail ID, which I open twice or thrice a day. This is fair enough. This also enables me to work continuously without disturbance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes received all messages through mail but with in boddunan friends it will be better to instant blinking option.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes previous system was better as far messaging was concerned. I hope this would be taken care of soon.

old mail system have many features.......which are absent now.
But I liked the chatting window of our private messages......more fast also

Meera sandhu
No when I received one message few days go it did not blink.Difficult to know whether any message is there or not.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No when I received one message few days go it did not blink.Difficult to know whether any message is there or not.

It would be convinient if you also check your mail ID simultaneously as PM appear there also. :)
Thank you for informing me to look at the mails where PM are present.I will definitely look into this.

Sharmistha Banerjee

It would be convinient if you also check your mail ID simultaneously as PM appear there also. :)

But that facility was easy and we go it here in one click.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But that facility was easy and we go it here in one click.

I agree but to read it in mail too it does not make a difference. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.