I prefer to get appreciation of 1 right person than getting it from 1000 wrong persons. What about you? :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:blink: :blink: :blink: but what is the definition of right person?. :blink: :blink:
:blink: :blink: :blink: but what is the definition of right person?. :blink: :blink:

meaning...a person who support us when we do something right

Meera sandhu

Hmmm. and who oppose us when we do something wrong.Is he/she not a right person?. :blink:

Hmmm. and who oppose us when we do something wrong.Is he/she not a right person?. :blink:

Situations make right and wrong persons :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you be more clear with your question please. It is bit confusing. Why dont you think there may 1000 right persons also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya can you be more clear with your question please. It is bit confusing. Why dont you think there may 1000 right persons also.

suppose you are doing a right thing, but only one supports you while 1000 opposes. which one will you like??????

Meera sandhu
I doubt if you people have understood my question :blink: :blink: :blink:
How can I make you people understand it, no idea :blink: :blink:
Yet, let me try.

It's sure, appreciation is got for our deeds. It may be both for good and bad ones. It depends on the situation, from whom we get it most.

Even after doing a right thing, we may not get true appreciation. Isn't it? Perhaps 1-2 persons may appreciate us.

Suppose we are in the midst of thieves and we are appreciated by them for stealing something.

If I compare these two situations, I will be happy with the first one, though appreciated people are a few comparing to 1000 thieves who support me for my wrong deeds. :evil: :evil:

Hoping you understood my explanations :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :dry:

Meera sandhu
I doubt if you people have understood my question :blink: :blink: :blink:
How can I make you people understand it, no idea :blink: :blink:
Yet, let me try.

It's sure, appreciation is got for our deeds. It may be both for good and bad ones. It depends on the situation, from whom we get it most.

Even after doing a right thing, we may not get true appreciation. Isn't it? Perhaps 1-2 persons may appreciate us.

Suppose we are in the midst of thieves and we are appreciated by them for stealing something.

If I compare these two situations, I will be happy with the first one, though appreciated people are a few comparing to 1000 thieves who support me for my wrong deeds. :evil: :evil:

Hoping you understood my explanations :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :dry:

I don't about right or wrong persons, but the appreciation coming from people who matter to me is more important to me than from anyone else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree that appreciation must come from right person. Right person means one who is connected with your work. If somebody appreciates you for what he is no way connected, this means nothing. If a teacher appreciates his student for good study, this matters.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When those many persons are opposing then what we did is absolutely wrong. By the way i always listen to my self and support myself
0006_2012-08-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.