I really love to buy things if I get it in discount ;)

What about you people? Do you people go for discount sales or do you feel it's just some kind of cheatings????
What's your opinion about discount sales???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Discounts!!!!! I love it. I think discounts definitely helps people a lot. I don't think that it's cheating if there is discount, I think they are trying to woo more customers to them with this. ;) ;)
I have never seen good quality items sold in discounts. I buy those items which is necessary for me. In case such items are discounted while billing, I become happy. My money is saved.
Very rare I purchase discounted goods.I think discounted goods quality are not always available in proper condition.So I avoid it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Discount is good to hear but rising the actual cost and then discount make the people fool.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But I often purchase goods from Big Bazaar which really cost worth.

Meera sandhu
I am not addictive for discount sales. I used to buy whenever Iam in need

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Discount on branded products may be beneficial.

Discount on branded products may be beneficial.

yet, we have to make sure that those items are not a part of old stock.

Discount sales are mostly done to attain their sales target.

Meera sandhu
In our area one chitra sale(to clear old stock)is happened in the month of March and April.

In our area one chitra sale(to clear old stock)is happened in the month of March and April.

This month is a discount sales month all over Kerala, since next month our new year begins.....
Clearing of all old stocks....particularly textiles (aadi sales)
Come to Kerala or Tamil Nadu this month, with a big sack in hand. :laugh: :laugh:
Now only 10 days left :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.