The topic is locked.
Today is the Birthday of Kishore Kumar.Let pay homage to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
31st the the death Anniversary of Rafi Saab.

So remembering both the great Indian singers this week, what a co-incidence.

No doubt, songs of Aradhana are my most favourites, the film which made two superstars overnight.
After that he never looked back, including 1987 blockbuster Mr.India. His sudden death was really a great shock and loss to millions of Kishoreda fans all over the world.
The place which both these singers hold in my heart, no one can replace it. If I add Yesudas and SPB to them, it completes my list of best male playback singers India ever witnessed.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8537]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Still now I like many songs of Kishoreda.He was a versatile singer.

Aanewaalapal is really nostalgic. I become someone else whenever I listen that song. a strange feeling. Same is the case of Pal pal dil ke

Meera sandhu
Aanewaalapal is really nostalgic. I become someone else whenever I listen that song. a strange feeling. Same is the case of Pal pal dil ke

kya khabar kya pata,jindegi ek safarand so many good songs also.

Rajesh Khanna-Kishore da was an amazing combination :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

U have forgotten one name that is R.D.Burman.

U have forgotten one name that is R.D.Burman.

Of course.
Actually Aradhana belongs to R.D. who gave Kishore those songs.
Later many films...Amar prem, Ajnabi, Aap ki Kasam.....the trio worked together

Meera sandhu
One film Mehebooba with Hemamalini was also hit.Mere naina sowan nivado was a hit song of that combination.

One film Mehebooba with Hemamalini was also hit.Mere naina sowan nivado was a hit song of that combination.

yes, it's R.D.Burman song....

what about Agar tum na hote and humhe tumse pyaar kitna(i think you mentioned that song).....another Rajesh khanna+R.D.+ Kishore combination

Meera sandhu
Kishore Kumar was among the legendry singers of bollywood. He will be remembered for his songs in Indian cinema. I pay homage to him for his Birth Anniversary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.