The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kishore Kumar was no doubt a genius and today he has gained the kind of status that only Saigal and Mohammad Rafi enjoy..But it is sad to know that many people tend to compare singers and their voices when we should be just admiring their talents which is bound to be unique.I personally love all the old singers like Mukesh,Hemant Kumat,Manna dey,Talat Mehmood and Mahendar Kapoor...all were equally talented and great in their own way ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Kishore Kumar was no doubt a genius and today he has gained the kind of status that only Saigal and Mohammad Rafi enjoy..But it is sad to know that many people tend to compare singers and their voices when we should be just admiring their talents which is bound to be unique.I personally love all the old singers like Mukesh,Hemant Kumat,Manna dey,Talat Mehmood and Mahendar Kapoor...all were equally talented and great in their own way ..

Kishor Kumar no doubt was a great singer but his voice quality was not better than Rafi and Mukesh though he was a versatile singer and was liked for many of his songs like "Mein hoon Jhumro","meri samne wali khidki mein" which clearly shows his class of singing. :)
Thanks friends, We can celebrate his B'day next year again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kishor Kumar no doubt was a great singer but his voice quality was not better than Rafi and Mukesh though he was a versatile singer and was liked for many of his songs like "Mein hoon Jhumro","meri samne wali khidki mein" which clearly shows his class of singing. :)

Kishore kumar was very popular and well known for his yodeling which many give credit to S.D.Burman.However, the very first song where he began singing with that style was for the song 'Yeh sama hum tum jawan' a duet with Meena Kapoor for Mashooqua , a 1953 film that had music by Anil Biswas ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks friends, We can celebrate his B'day next year again.

Yes for time being this should be locked.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.