The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We will remember him forever.We are proud of him.No singer can become like him.He was the legend.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Kishore kumar was probably the most talented singer ever.It seems Lata Mangeshkar used to call him One man Industry , since he sang,acted,composed music,directed films and also wrote lyrics !
His best songs came in the late fifties, sixties and early seventies until the trend of music changed...Although he became even more popular in the seventies and eighties, his songs had more mass appeal and not necessarily of better quality !
However, kishore Kumar is one of the best singers we have ever had in the league of legends like Mohammad Rafi, Mukesh , Talat Mehmood , Hemant Kumarand and Manna Dey. Each of these great singers were unique and complete in their own way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kishore kumar was probably the most talented singer ever.It seems Lata Mangeshkar used to call him One man Industry , since he sang,acted,composed music,directed films and also wrote lyrics !
His best songs came in the late fifties, sixties and early seventies until the trend of music changed...Although he became even more popular in the seventies and eighties, his songs had more mass appeal and not necessarily of better quality !
However, kishore Kumar is one of the best singers we have ever had in the league of legends like Mohammad Rafi, Mukesh , Talat Mehmood , Hemant Kumarand and Manna Dey. Each of these great singers were unique and complete in their own way...

truth is that we can never compare these singers, as each one have their own individuality and can't imagine, if they were not born here. Isn't it?

Kishore Kumar and Bala Subramaniyam are two such singers who never trained classical singing, yet able to find their own position in playback singing breaking the myth, "Singers should learn classical singing"

Meera sandhu
Versatility is the best plus point of Kishore daa....Whether comedy, romantic or philosophic....every song has a special magical touch.
Seeing his funny songs, no one can imagine he could sing philosophic and sorrow songs. I feel, he is a little bit more talented than Rafi in the case of such songs. Do you agree with me?

Though a funny person, his family life gave him only miseries

Meera sandhu
Versatility is the best plus point of Kishore daa....Whether comedy, romantic or philosophic....every song has a special magical touch.
Seeing his funny songs, no one can imagine he could sing philosophic and sorrow songs. I feel, he is a little bit more talented than Rafi in the case of such songs. Do you agree with me?

Though a funny person, his family life gave him only miseries

I am agree that he was an allrounder in every way,agood singer,actor and a nice hearted man.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
He married 4 persons in his life...I think all are heroines....
Madhubala was the first and Leena was the last.
His heart breaking relationships ailed him to sing a lot of heart touching philosophical songs about life!!!!

Meera sandhu
His heart breaking relationships ailed him to sing a lot of heart touching philosophical songs about life!!!!

Ruma Guhathakurata was his first wife,who is the mother of Amit kumar.

So Madhubala was second one. Right????

His third wife married Mithun Chakraborthy, leaving him. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

So Madhubala was second one. Right????

His third wife married Mithun Chakraborthy, leaving him. :evil: :evil:

and fourth is Leena Chandravakar. So many talented na/

Apparently Kishore Kumar was an eccentric and not an easy person to live with.He had major differences even with his brothers Ashok Kumar and Anoop Kumar and it was only after he married Leena Chandavarkar that he mellowed down and she was also instrumental in bringing the entire family together...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.