It is never an easy task to manage and maintain relationships that matter to us, one has to work at it and also compromise to a certain extent !As long as we are alive and living we have certain responsibilities that we have to shoulder, and managing and maintaining inter personal relationships is one such important aspect of life !Even if you don't care for relationships, you acquire them when you are born into this world. You are a son, daughter ,brother, sister ,cousin etc etc...and keep acquiring more as you go along in life
This is something that needs to be cultivated..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, maintaining good relation is tough but still we cannt escape from them. But in today's world relationship is just like passing cloud as no one knows when it builds and when it breaks.
Yes, maintaining good relation is tough but still we cannt escape from them. But in today's world relationship is just like passing cloud as no one knows when it builds and when it breaks.

Yes , it is not a healthy trend since people tend to become selfish and self centered, which ultimately effects and corrodes the very fabric of society..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this is two way track where one reaches another through the other one and meets on a junction. As soon as they come on the same track the collation is unavoidable. I think unless both relatives travel smoothly to the point of niceties a good relation is not possible. People are trying to take things lying down those are the main reason of every problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think this is two way track where one reaches another through the other one and meets on a junction. As soon as they come on the same track the collation is unavoidable. I think unless both relatives travel smoothly to the point of niceties a good relation is not possible. People are trying to take things lying down those are the main reason of every problem.

Very true sunil,one has to do a balancing act to maintain and managae relationships especially now when most people are touchy about many issues unlike olden days when things were far more casual...

I think this is two way track where one reaches another through the other one and meets on a junction. As soon as they come on the same track the collation is unavoidable. I think unless both relatives travel smoothly to the point of niceties a good relation is not possible. People trying to take things lying down those are the main reason of every problem.

Very true sunil,one has to do a balancing act to maintain and managae relationships especially now when most people are touchy about many issues unlike olden days when things were far more casual...

Actually people were still touchy but they were a little more tolerating now they are too jumpy on the first sign of an alert.

Yes its true. Mow people are occupied with lot of things and merely meet for some occasions that too for exhibiting their achievements.Some even don't care about attending too.
The fault is not totally that of people. The upbringing, occupational hazards and competition in life has changed the whole picture, we are going western way.

Really nowadays maintaining a relationship is not an easy job. All are selfish and they never care about others. This is now trend. But, it is not good. :( :(

Vinu
This is not because they are evil or selfish but every one wants to push some one in the retrace therefore they are behaving so.

There is always compitetion and envy between family members and as long it is healthy and makes each other be on their toes it is alright, but when things become negative it can spoil relationships between not only those members but also those around them...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.