Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Relation ships are responsibilities, they are not ment for maintaining or managing. Maintaining or managing any relationship is not at all correct.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Relation ships are responsibilities, they are not ment for maintaining or managing. Maintaining or managing any relationship is not at all correct.

For me, they are just formality.

Want to make each day Accountable

Can you please elaborate on that ? what exactly you mean by that? Do you mean to say that there is no need to do any of it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha ji, I mean managing and maintaining relation ship means we just manage for name sake but nothing from our heart.
I feel a relation should be maintained from the heart. so managing is far different from maintaining

usha ji, I mean managing and maintaining relation ship means we just manage for name sake but nothing from our heart.
I feel a relation should be maintained from the heart. so managing is far different from maintaining

Manage can mean a lot of things including - to continue to get along, to succeed in accomplishing or achieving, to direct the affiars and interests ...Some relationships have to be maintained since they are very close and dear to us whereas others we have to manage to maintain since they may not be the ones that are close to heart but at the same time important enough to be maintained.This requires a bit of managing ... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manage can mean a lot of things including - to continue to get along, to succeed in accomplishing or achieving, to direct the affiars and interests ...Some relationships have to be maintained since they are very close and dear to us whereas others we have to manage to maintain since they may not be the ones that are close to heart but at the same time important enough to be maintained.This requires a bit of managing ... :huh:

To maintain is to keep them going at any cost and to manage relations means we have to make efforts to look them going even if one is not willing to maintain them. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil ji, you have well explain the difference, but any how both maintaining and managing relationships are not easy

sunil ji, you have well explain the difference, but any how both maintaining and managing relationships are not easy

That is right if any of the party concerned is not willing to keep them, this is not easy for sure. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

to continue a relationship it is very easy to have control over it.To maintain and manage relation is not so easy.If we need along lasting relation we need to be honest.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Relation is just like a glass if a single disturbances occur it can break easily.So it should be kept properly without any disturbances.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.