We may be proficient in one task or another....pretty confident. Yet, due to some tensions, we may not perform well at a particular moment when that task is assigned to us. Have you ever faced such situations in life???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, many times. when am studying, i was good at my project, but unfortunately i was not properly explained it to the project holder.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Earlier it happened most times while I prepare some dishes for guests....particularly before marriage But now, am confident enough.

Meera sandhu
When i do shopping alone, i will be perfect, but if i go with my elders i loose my confidence in the scary of elders. that they may say anything if i do any mistake

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When i do shopping alone, i will be perfect, but if i go with my elders i loose my confidence in the scary of elders. that they may say anything if i do any mistake

We need to hear their opinion also, isn't it?

But if I go to select a dress, I would like to ask opinion from anyone before purchasing it ;)

Meera sandhu
It's true and just means doing the same over and over! There is a saying 'be fast but don't be in a hurry'! It's self-explanatory.
It's true and just means doing the same over and over! There is a saying 'be fast but don't be in a hurry'! It's self-explanatory.

isn't it looks similar to "slow and steady wins the race" ;)

Meera sandhu

isn't it looks similar to "slow and steady wins the race" ;)

Actually all these saying are not eternally true and were coined in different contexts to be interpreted accordingly. "Early bird gets the warmth" does suggest the desirability of some kind urgency on one's part!
I have faced difficulty many times just because of haste. In my zeal to move early for office, I forgot the keys and mobile phone. I had to rush back to bring these. So, one must not haste. It is better to begin early instead of making haste when time is short.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have faced difficulty many times just because of haste. In my zeal to move early for office, I forgot the keys and mobile phone. I had to rush back to bring these. So, one must not haste. It is better to begin early instead of making haste when time is short.

I really liked this quote.

Actually, my friends always tease me since I always take time to take a decision...most time, keep more patience before acting.
The truth is that, if I try to do something fast, I forget everything...I feel blank in memory and can't do anything.
I wish to do things comfortably according to my efficiency, step by step, without much thinking about next step though I have a target in mind :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Once I remember...my Chemistry tuition sir paid a visit to our home, as he can't attend our house warming ceremony. I made him a tea with haste. It was so bitter that he had to take it with some sweet. That incident hurt me a lot at that time

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.