Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I gave my novel synopsis and 2 chapters to a publisher without even reading the printout once. Haste is waste!!! It has some punctuation errors. He has said OK, so am feeling bit comfort. But I should agree, it's my mistake. I should have read it at least once, even if DTP worker told, he has corrected it fully.

It dawned upon the author (authoress) so late!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7648]}

Yes, of course!!! I got a lot of scoldings from my dearest friend too....perhaps first time in my life.
Actually, in haste, I always forget to think and mind will just be blank!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7651]}

Exactly like this!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7654]}

Meera sandhu
Well i play cricket well but sometime in tension i am not able to make score ....... :( :(
Well i play cricket well but sometime in tension i am not able to make score ....... :( :(

With your kid or hubby????

Meera sandhu
No in my college life......Now i never play cricket
Haste can often break our things causing damages!!! Isn't it friends?

Meera sandhu
what kind of things sandhya can you elaborate it.....
No in my college life......Now i never play cricket

You mean you represented you ladies cricket team in college? I also did the same but a men's team. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree that anything done in haste can work against us .It is always better to do things after careful consideration.Having said that it may not always be possible to do that since we are human and we can go wrong many a times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

what kind of things sandhya can you elaborate it.....

Suppose we are so hurry....we can break even a glass placed in the table, unintentionally. Then we have to spend a little time cleaning it....
Break our plates at kitchen in hurry.....isn't it????

Meera sandhu
Yes I agree that anything done in haste can work against us .It is always better to do things after careful consideration.Having said that it may not always be possible to do that since we are human and we can go wrong many a times...

So, I use to re-assure things before leaving home, even in a hurry. I rarely misses things. So going home for 1 week need a lot of preparation since I re-check each and every thing repeatedly

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.