Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh, that is possible as that can happen some times by mistake and some times slip of tongue, nothing to worry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I haven't done any work properly.Many times i get stuck at one and my task gets pending.

Want to make each day Accountable

If we prepare ourself to do each and every task carefully and with confident,no task remains incomplete.

We still can make some mistakes while in haste despite being as much careful as we try.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whatever work i do in the presence of my dad, i will be unconfident and do alot of mistakes and get lot of scolding

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Whatever work i do in the presence of my dad, i will be unconfident and do alot of mistakes and get lot of scolding

in tensions also, we do things in haste which results in waste.
We may have to repeat it again consuming more time

Meera sandhu
We may be proficient in one task or another....pretty confident. Yet, due to some tensions, we may not perform well at a particular moment when that task is assigned to us. Have you ever faced such situations in life???

Many times, i have kept my work incomplete.

We may be proficient in one task or another....pretty confident. Yet, due to some tensions, we may not perform well at a particular moment when that task is assigned to us. Have you ever faced such situations in life???

Can you give an example of such an incomplete task??

Meera sandhu

Can you give an example of such an incomplete task??

If i take a example of my education. I didn't read all of my sylabus, during the exam. That has cost me in my result.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.