Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have done it so many times. I wanted to fill my email ID and I missed a letter in that, payment reached to an unknown destination -would never come back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya that means you did not add sugar in the tea i think. am i right?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya that means you did not add sugar in the tea i think. am i right?

In tension I add tea powder and water extra :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually he was going through some treatment that time that he couldn't take sweet. Yet, he had to eat it, to have my tea :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Ok thats great then, for the sake of your sir's health you prepared the tea without sugar:p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

They are many instances when I lost money due to haste but never regretted because bygone is never to come back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I faced this situation when I was working in my previous company. At that time I am facing a problem so I cannot show interest on work and kept leave on that day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I gave my novel synopsis and 2 chapters to a publisher without even reading the printout once. Haste is waste!!! It has some punctuation errors. He has said OK, so am feeling bit comfort. But I should agree, it's my mistake. I should have read it at least once, even if DTP worker told, he has corrected it fully.
36_1_5_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I gave my novel synopsis and 2 chapters to a publisher without even reading the printout once. Haste is waste!!! It has some punctuation errors. He has said OK, so am feeling bit comfort. But I should agree, it's my mistake. I should have read it at least once, even if DTP worker told, he has corrected it fully.

It dawned upon the author (authoress) so late!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7648]}

Yes, of course!!! I got a lot of scoldings from my dearest friend too....perhaps first time in my life.
Actually, in haste, I always forget to think and mind will just be blank!!!!
stun_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yes, of course!!! I got a lot of scoldings from my dearest friend too....perhaps first time in my life.
Actually, in haste, I always forget to think and mind will just be blank!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7651]}
clock_5.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.