There is a quote..
"Never ask God for what to desire, but what you deserve
Because you may deserve more than what you actually desire".

Do you have such experiences in life which you felt sad at first, but later became happy because...actually what you deserved was much more than you desired??

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally, I never felt sad for my life because I always knew I am responsible for it and can always control the utcome. But yea, my parents were sad at first when I decided to change my stream from science to Biotechnology and then after 1 year hanging to Business management studies.

They were also anxious when I did not take any job offered to me after my graduation as I had decided to give this google and making money online thing a go. Now after 2 years they are pleased with me as I am financially independent now plus I have time for myself. What else would a parent want!!
Personally, I never felt sad for my life because I always knew I am responsible for it and can always control the utcome. But yea, my parents were sad at first when I decided to change my stream from science to Biotechnology and then after 1 year hanging to Business management studies.

They were also anxious when I did not take any job offered to me after my graduation as I had decided to give this google and making money online thing a go. Now after 2 years they are pleased with me as I am financially independent now plus I have time for myself. What else would a parent want!!

Of course....
Very often we may be decided for a high post or achievement. So God never allow us to settle with tiny branches. Isn't it? :P

Meera sandhu
You are so very right. God never wants us to settle, because to stop is a sign of dead. So we keep moving and evolving and learning new things on the way. With life, journey is what matters, because in the end we all die. So I always focus on making the journey interesting.
0095.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You are so very right. God never wants us to settle, because to stop is a sign of dead. So we keep moving and evolving and learning new things on the way. With life, journey is what matters, because in the end we all die. So I always focus on making the journey interesting.

Very nicely told!!
Very interesting and inspiring thoughts indeed!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7510]}

Meera sandhu
There is a quote..

Do you have such experiences in life which you felt sad at first, but later became happy because...actually what you deserved was much more than you desired??

There is a saying that one must deserve before one desires!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7512]}
think_2012-06-06.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
There is a quote..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7513]}
What does it mean?
avatar2_1_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
There is a quote..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7513]}
What does it mean?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7514]}
Seriously asking, can you explain?

Meera sandhu
It's evident enough! How a rational person can angle for more than what he actually deserves? And if he or she does - that's a piece of fantasy!
When I completed PDC, I thought of joining degree....I didn't have any professional dreams...actually. But my parents desired to buy an Engineering seat in Tamil Nadu and gave me hopes too..Soon I began to dream high. They were able to make 50,000 rupees as donation for an Engineering college. They thought, that amount would be enough. I was 100% confirmed that I will be able to study engineering. I didn't even give forms to colleges. My parents tried a lot. But no college was ready to admit me without 2 lakhs admission fee, which was a huge amount about 15 years ago. Parents find it dishonour to apply for a loan too....Thus my dreams got shattered. At last moment only, I was able to get admission in a professional college, BSc comp science. It took one year or more to forget that broken dream which well reflected in my studies too. But later I recovered. Completed BSc among top 5 students of our batch and joined MCA.
Later only I came to know that MCA is one level higher than BE since it's a PG course..also total 6 years spend for IT studies. Also can apply for every Engineering post of IT companies.
Thus, though I was totally shattered with that desire, God gave me one step more...may be because I deserved more :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.