Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I trust anyone so quickly that i also don't understand,why i am trusting so quickly.

Want to make each day Accountable

I trust anyone so quickly that i also don't understand,why i am trusting so quickly.

Trusting someone so easily is often painful when later on we come to know that we did a mistake. So take your time to recognize people. :)
Asha , i am not trainee, sunil was mistaken. I worked to one of my best friend who had a company and he didnt pay me yet and more over when i ask he says that you are money minded. and you dont say that you suffered for few thousands. This really hurt me. this is the another person I has seen in him. When we used to work in office he was really well mannered and good behaved person. i never expected such personality will be inside him

No I was not mistaken that was told by your friend to you that you worked their as a trainee so he will not pay to you. You wrote this in a thread. This was an excuse by your friend remember the one you talked about your interviews and jobs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok i may not remember. I mostly say that one boss said that i worked as trainee so he wont pay me salary. then i gave him a punch saying that though i am learning the work but working for your site only so you have to pay us salary

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Trusting someone so easily is often painful when later on we come to know that we did a mistake. So take your time to recognize people. :)

Yes,i know,but what i should do,I quickly melts when anyone attracts me.

To my knowledge no one can know completely about a person.i mean 100% we cannot know about a person

To my knowledge no one can know completely about a person.i mean 100% we cannot know about a person

Only God knows about each and every person.

yes absolutely right, we can estimate the attitude of the person through psychology

Ok i may not remember. I mostly say that one boss said that i worked as trainee so he wont pay me salary. then i gave him a punch saying that though i am learning the work but working for your site only so you have to pay us salary

Thanks God you remember that now, else i would have felt as if I told you some thing wrong. 1-Karma for you. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only few person are very smart,that they can get to other person mind and find everything about it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.