Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I won't make company with all persons easily...take time!!! If a friendship is made, i can't forget it easily too...that's why I didn't leave this site till now..
Yet, some persons knock my heart suddenly without any reasons...may be they very good

Meera sandhu
I also can see a person through. It takes me moment if i am in front. Otherwise we shall take some time to know some one if not face to face.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No...actually my first assumptions have mostly proved right. I also learn persons with their behaviour. Astrology can also help me a lot... ha ha

I judge a person applying all my knowledge excepting astrology!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7490]}

Then judge my character..
I won't give you my star :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's under process! I mean the process of judgement!It would be declared in due course!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7517]}
No...actually my first assumptions have mostly proved right. I also learn persons with their behaviour. Astrology can also help me a lot... ha ha

It's under process! I mean the process of judgement!It would be declared in due course!

When you give final judgement, I may have gone through many changes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2_2012-06-06-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

When you give final judgement, I may have gone through many changes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It would factor in those changes also!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7519]}

You can't even predict :)
0006_2012-06-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

You can't even predict :)

That sets apart a judge from an astrologer! He or she never predicts but delivers judgement with an air of finality in it!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7521]}

That sets apart a judge from an astrologer! He or she never predicts but delivers judgement with an air of finality in it!

An astrologer can predict your future too, so that you can take precautions. It's predicting only the chances of occurring of an event :P
000203F2_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
That depends. some people we can know with in few seconds and for some people it takes days,months, years also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

An astrologer can predict your future too, so that you can take precautions. It's predicting only the chances of occurring of an event :P

Then every government would have only astrologers - no other departments!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7523]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.