Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It all depens how much time you are spending with the person

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
According to me, "It may take a few seconds to know a person. Sometimes even 7 births is not enough".
What do you think?
How much time will you take to know a person????? :sick:

It take time for me to understand the other person.

Want to make each day Accountable

No some one may Know with some of the first meeting itself.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You are right, probably I will spend some more time with my friends to know them better. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No some one may Know with some of the first meeting itself.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes asha ji you opinion also correct..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Mathi you post is really looking Attrative.Use of so many face really look nice............
Well in real no one can know any person fully even after staying with them for entire life.. We may just find some of their habits, tastes and hobbies, but in some cases even that's not possible...due to their attitude. I think in one birth if we cannt understand, the point of 7 births is not possible too and who knows whether in next birth we come across this person or not..
Well in real no one can know any person fully even after staying with them for entire life.. We may just find some of their habits, tastes and hobbies, but in some cases even that's not possible...due to their attitude. I think in one birth if we cannt understand, the point of 7 births is not possible too and who knows whether in next birth we come across this person or not..

To know someone whole life is needed.this is really amazing.......Some of the cases where people cannot know about other in a whole life too......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Asha , i am not trainee, sunil was mistaken. I worked to one of my best friend who had a company and he didnt pay me yet and more over when i ask he says that you are money minded. and you dont say that you suffered for few thousands. This really hurt me. this is the another person I has seen in him. When we used to work in office he was really well mannered and good behaved person. i never expected such personality will be inside him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Asha , i am not trainee, sunil was mistaken. I worked to one of my best friend who had a company and he didnt pay me yet and more over when i ask he says that you are money minded. and you dont say that you suffered for few thousands. This really hurt me. this is the another person I has seen in him. When we used to work in office he was really well mannered and good behaved person. i never expected such personality will be inside him

This happens in life. Sometimes whom we trust turn out to be something else.And that's why i feel tough and take more time to identify people. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.