The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But friends did you observe her way of working, every post of her is valuable post, she is not posting for points.that is sandhyas hardwork

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
She is working so fast with useful things. So she is called forum creatore.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every one is here for gaining something whether it depends on us how we see.......
But friends did you observe her way of working, every post of her is valuable post, she is not posting for points.that is sandhyas hardwork

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That's why you all are blessing me with a lot of karma nowadays :) :)

If I know some valuable information, I never mind even spending half an hour for writing one post. But I will be more happy if at least one person gets benefit from it :)

Meera sandhu
Hey i told from the beginning that you are my role model of this site sandhya.
This is also must do hardwork of ours but we cannot take from her as she is a hardworker in this site.

The way she is going it looks she will take away 30 shares in this month and yes she deserves it who says hard work does not pay this is the perfect example of getting reward of a hard work. :)
This is also must do hardwork of ours but we cannot take from her as she is a hardworker in this site.

The way she is going it looks she will take away 30 shares in this month and yes she deserves it who says hard work does not pay this is the perfect example of getting reward of a hard work. :)

Seeing my work , I feel revenue share will narrow to below 20 per share ;)

Meera sandhu

I also think it will happen in this month as there would be lot of share holders but the revenue will remain almost same.I think its better to focus on the articles if someone really is interested in earning from boddunan. :)

I also think it will happen in this month as there would be lot of share holders but the revenue will remain almost same.I think its better to focus on the articles if someone really is interested in earning from boddunan. :)

That's what I told you...if you want to earn fast, write some articles.
Yet be active in forum too....

Meera sandhu

That's what I told you...if you want to earn fast, write some articles.
Yet be active in forum too....

i am trying to do it last week i could be able to publish only one article but now i have 3~4 in the pipeline.I will try to write good articles as lately i am not getting much of the cash credits from the articles. I think just 20/ is not enough i should write somethings extra ordinary to get some more. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.