Some persons may or may not be our friend of our school or college. Yet we love or admire them for their talents or good character. Do you have such a classmate hero, whom you often thought as a role model????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Samuel Thomas was my role model in st Francis Xavier School in Kanpur. He was very talented and would always be first in class.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Samuel Thomas was my role model in st Francis Xavier School in Kanpur. He was very talented and would always be first in class.

what's he doing now sir?

Meera sandhu

what's he doing now sir?

I know nothing about him or any other class mate. My father was in government service and so my schools and places were changed frequently. I would lose all touch with former school and place.

what's he doing now sir?

I know nothing about him or any other class mate. My father was in government service and so my schools and places were changed frequently. I would lose all touch with former school and place.

Nowadays mobiles and mails help us a lot to keep in touch with our school/college friends. But that was not the case of even 15-20 years before

Meera sandhu

what's he doing now sir?

Nowadays mobiles and mails help us a lot to keep in touch with our school/college friends. But that was not the case of even 15-20 years before

Yes. I left Kanpur in 1959 and was admitted to a school in Meerut. There were neither fast means of communications nor the spirit of socializing. Then, you will socialize with new friends at new place and forget the old.

Sunil Jasuja was my role model in school he was the topper in the school and was good in sports as well.But it was strange he did not choose to be an engineer or a doctor instead he did B.Arch from school of planning and architecture which is one of the best college in India. :)
Sunil Jasuja was my role model in school he was the topper in the school and was good in sports as well.But it was strange he did not choose to be an engineer or a doctor instead he did B.Arch from school of planning and architecture which is one of the best college in India. :)

Really he is intelligent.
If all students are able to do so, our country will rise its standard producing smart and intelligent citizens who can serve people well.

Meera sandhu
Karthick is my role model in my school days. He's always in smiling face and he makes everyone laugh within a minute. He's also good in studies and also enjoyment. He's one of my school friend who's still my friend. :)

Vinu
Nowadays mobiles and mails help us a lot to keep in touch with our school/college friends. But that was not the case of even 15-20 years before[/quote]

Yes. I left Kanpur in 1959 and was admitted to a school in Meerut. There were neither fast means of communications nor the spirit of socializing. Then, you will socialize with new friends at new place and forget the old.[/quote]

I had been in Kanpur, Meerut and Lucknow almost every where in UP during my father's transferable job. Now I am living around Meerut for some time. This place is entirely changed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never felt like that some people hero or heroine. I used to feel that all the students are alike.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.