Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really very bad. If the price increase as like this. Then, middle class people cant able to purchase gold. :(

Actually your area is very safe for gold users, in our area women have stopped wearing gold. This is very dangerous.

Here in our area usage of gold is less but, they started using gold as storage. :):lol:

Vinu
But I have seen girls, even small girls wearing lots of gold allover South India in every state particularly in TN and Kerala. I have nowhere seen so big gold shops as in Kerala.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But I have seen girls, even small girls wearing lots of gold allover South India in every state particularly in TN and Kerala. I have nowhere seen so big gold shops as in Kerala.

Yes, you are right. In kerela people will use gold very much. Now they are started investing on gold very much. :)
0014fdgg_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Actually whenever i traveled from Palakkad toward Kochchi, I found so big shops on the way and in Cities around Allepy, Madurai, Kanyakumari, and every where I saw every girl wearing gold every where. Big necklaces and chains.

Actually whenever i traveled from Palakkad toward Kochchi, I found so big shops on the way and in Cities around Allepy, Madurai, Kanyakumari, and every where I saw every girl wearing gold every where. Big necklaces and chains.

Yes, in TN we use gold ornaments for girls more than body. :)

Vinu
Yes as much as go down towards Kanyakumari from Madurai the quantity becomes bigger. I remember once in Trinullvaley my spelling may be incorrect, don't mind it- I saw girls wearing too much gold.

I think the price of gold will continue to rise and there is no signs of decrease in gold price in near future. It has already reached 30,000. But inspite of increase in the price the demand for gold has not decreased. People still buy gold as a part of investment or for personal use.
As long as there is turmoil in the equity market in the world, the propensity to move over to physical assets like gold and real estate would fuel its price further!

Yes, you are right. In kerela people will use gold very much. Now they are started investing on gold very much. :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7480]}
No yaar...I won't wear gold ornaments except Thaali and Anklets. Years have passed single I wore a bangle.
It's true, aunties and grand mothers like to wear a lot of gold ornaments. It's not the case of present generation. they always opt for fancy types, including me.
think12_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7480]}
No yaar...I won't wear gold ornaments except Thaali and Anklets. Years have passed single I wore a bangle.
It's true, aunties and grand mothers like to wear a lot of gold ornaments. It's not the case of present generation. they always opt for fancy types, including me.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7482]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.