Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes marketing job is more tough one as it requires good communication skills.

There are person who have a good skill of Marketing from very starting.They can become a good Marketing Professional.

Communication skills can be developed as these have to be good if one has to successful in sales and marketing. :whistle:
yes, communication skill development is one of my achievement with out anyone's help

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, communication skill development is one of my achievement with out anyone's help

How can you say that its your achievement as one has to talk to others to develop it. :laugh:
yes, its my achievement because, before i don't know to talk fluently in my mother tongue too. but later by watching tv, by calling to customer cares and by taking class in the company i work. I have improved hindi, telugu and english languages.

But i never ask anyones help like i didnt ask any of my friend to talk to me in this language please so that i can improve, i my self search the solution to solve my problem so there is no one help.

yes, its my achievement because, before i don't know to talk fluently in my mother tongue too. but later by watching tv, by calling to customer cares and by taking class in the company i work. I have improved hindi, telugu and english languages.

But i never ask anyones help like i didnt ask any of my friend to talk to me in this language please so that i can improve, i my self search the solution to solve my problem so there is no one help.

That's good but languages are learned that way only. :)
yes, but i never ask anyone to teach me or help me. I with my techniques i learnt on my own

yes, but i never ask anyone to teach me or help me. I with my techniques i learnt on my own

Sarala languages anyone cannot teach us we have to learn it our self. :) In schools we read English from the first standard but there are many people who can't speak few sentences also if asked them to speak. :evil:
So waht, if some one is confident and wants to learn his own. This shows about his ch erector. That should be strong enough to learn without help.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So waht, if some one is confident and wants to learn his own. This shows about his ch erector. That should be strong enough to learn without help.

This type of confident should always be there in everyone.This makes us bold enough to handle any situation.

Want to make each day Accountable

People who learn things of their own are extra ordinary in my opinion. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.