Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you are ignorant but want to conceal this, you will be silent. Silence is the best shield against expression of folly and ignorance. Let me recall an event in life of Sanskrit poet Kalidas. Some scholars planned to marry a very foolish person to the princess. They found Kalidas in a tree cutting wood from the very branch he was sitting in. They could not find a greater fool. They told Kalidas that he could marry the princess by winning her in Shastrarth provided that he spoke nothing and just gestured. The scholars could interpret the gestures. Kalidas was married to princess as planned.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you are ignorant but want to conceal this, you will be silent. Silence is the best shield against expression of folly and ignorance. Let me recall an event in life of Sanskrit poet Kalidas. Some scholars planned to marry a very foolish person to the princess. They found Kalidas in a tree cutting wood from the very branch he was sitting in. They could not find a greater fool. They told Kalidas that he could marry the princess by winning her in Shastrarth provided that he spoke nothing and just gestured. The scholars could interpret the gestures. Kalidas was married to princess as planned.

I remember this story now, Sir. I can remember the whole story now, how he become the great kavi 'Kalidas'.

About the second part of the question....
When some one hurts me, I may not get words to express......as it's told
"Jab dil doodtha kai, tab aawaaz nahi aathi...
Lekin qayamat aa jaathi hai"

I become so upset that I may remain silent. But after some time, I will get correct answers to the questions. But, my time and opportunity would have already gone :)

Meera sandhu
"You break silence when you need to communicate. Also there is limit to capacity to speak. words are precious. Hence, we should remain silent and speak only when necessary to communicate. where you need to express your thoughts or make or respond, you must speak. Speech has purpose. silence none. When speech is purposeless, you are silent. "

I can't agree sir....
Silence often can be a purpose....sometimes keeping silent is the best way to say, what we carry in our mind at that time....i.e.Words are often not at all necessary. Silence can express it all :)

Yeah, I agree with Sandya. Sometimes silence express the emotions than a thousand words. Words can only communicate thoughts, but silence can also communicate feelings and emotions.
0052d.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I remember this story now, Sir. I can remember the whole story now, how he become the great kavi 'Kalidas'.

I become so upset that I may remain silent. But after some time, I will get correct answers to the questions. But, my time and opportunity would have already gone :)

I think the quote is: Jab dil toota hai tab awaaz nahin hoti lekin quyamat aa jaati hai. (When heart breaks, there is no sound but doom sets in)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the quote is: Jab dil toota hai tab awaaz nahin hoti lekin quyamat aa jaati hai. (When heart breaks, there is no sound but doom sets in)

Of course sir, I quote it from 'Raja Hindusthani' :cheer:

Meera sandhu
"You break silence when you need to communicate. Also there is limit to capacity to speak. words are precious. Hence, we should remain silent and speak only when necessary to communicate. where you need to express your thoughts or make or respond, you must speak. Speech has purpose. silence none. When speech is purposeless, you are silent. "

I can't agree sir....
Silence often can be a purpose....sometimes keeping silent is the best way to say, what we carry in our mind at that time....i.e.Words are often not at all necessary. Silence can express it all :)

Yeah, I agree with Sandya. Sometimes silence express the emotions than a thousand words. Words can only communicate thoughts, but silence can also communicate feelings and emotions.

What a nice thing told yaar....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6995]}

Meera sandhu
When we do a huge mistake or any bad thing happen in our life also make us silent

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When we do a huge mistake or any bad thing happen in our life also make us silent

You have quoted a nice thing yaar. Of course. If we have done a mistake, we can't get words. But this is not appilcable to criminals and thieves......they will talk more when they do, something wrong, to prove themselves right :silly: :blink: :sick:

Meera sandhu
When i commit some mistake and caught by my parents at that time i become silent..............
When i commit some mistake and caught by my parents at that time i become silent..............

Ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
All other times, you will be talkative???? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.