Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I fear red colour of blood....now I remember.

If my hand prickle with a needle and blood comes out, I will fall, particularly in childhood. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: But now, I have changed very much.

While I was studying last year degree, I went to a dentist for a small problem. Seeing his mechanism using his instruments, I fell unconscious. Actually, he feared most than me...ha ha :laugh: :laugh:

While I was doing PG, one day I had some problem with my thumb nail of foot. Someone stampered me, while I was getting into the bus. I could feel that blood was coming out......only feeling.....can't see since I was standing inside the bus, in the midst of a crowd. After 10 minutes, I could feel my feet shivering...not because of pain, but because of fear of flowing blood. I assumed that I am standing on blood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Suddenly, within a fraction of second, I could see darkness in front of my eyes and I fell on a sitting girl.
Many people thought, I was sleeping while standing...so fell down..... :woohoo:

One more incident...perhaps the last one...
2-3 months after marriage, I was helping my mother-in-law in kitchen. I was cutting vegetables with knife. I got a small wound, very small. I saw blood rushing out. But I can't stand, even if i tried a lot. Without telling her, I left the kitchen and lay on sofa in hall. Deedi saw me and she called everyone of the house. All crowded around me. When I said, I felt unconsciousness due to a wound and showed them that small one, all can't stop laughing... :blink: :silly: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But after that, till now, I don't fear blood. I think so :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I find heights which can scare me although I can do any thing whenever on such places. But fear factor works.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many people have some strange phobias, which we may think, it's not at all possible. By brother, though very brave, hate cockroaches most....actually he is very irritated :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I fear to ride Motor cycle in too much speed.Even if one passes in speed I get fear.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I fear to ride Motor cycle in too much speed.Even if one passes in speed I get fear.

It's really nice. Hoping your wife will be much benefited by this :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Ram I also had the same phobia when riding bike fastly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I find heights which can scare me although I can do any thing whenever on such places. But fear factor works.

I also feel scared of the height since i was Shahrukh killed Shilpa in film Baaziger. :woohoo:
I fear of night but i am not believing in ghost......
I fear of night but i am not believing in ghost......

People afraid of the darkness due to ghosts but you don't believe on them then why do you afraid of night. :laugh:
What are coincident i too have height phobia.Even i never go to my roof too......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.