Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What are coincident i too have height phobia.Even i never go to my roof too......

So you too fear to go to height.I cannot see any thing from the height whenever i try to do it it gets me a feeling that i will faint. :laugh:
That good you must be a brave enough but i was not so as you.............
I have the fear of blood, no doubt. 2 days before, my girl get a small wound and when I saw blood drops on the floor, I became very scared and disturbed :sick:

Actually, I think, I think a lot during such occasions :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
This is common and like you every one gets scared..By the way now she is alright???????????
36_11_23_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
The one I am affected with now is - how I am going to be mobbed once my novel hits the stands!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7277]}
The one I am affected with now is - how I am going to be mobbed once my novel hits the stands!!

Are you writing novel now?? :woohoo: :)
happy64_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I had a phobia of fight when some one is fighting Outside my BP raises. SO I cant control my anger so I will stay away from these things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had a phobia of fight when some one is fighting Outside my BP raises. SO I cant control my anger so I will stay away from these things.

Or throw away your mobile. Right???? :sick:

Meera sandhu

It's a secret project! Don't ask too many questions about it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7282]}

It's a secret project! Don't ask too many questions about it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7282]}

Have you started writing????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.