Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many friends whom i have changed them. I will give you one example. when am studying in tenth standard. There is one girl who is very poor in studies. Due to the scoldings of teachers and principle. They tried to cut her hand with blad so that she can die. actually she dont want to stay in hostel. Then i counselled her saying, you have the abilitiy to study but you are not concentrating. you are thinking about, unnecessarily you parents joined you in hostel and they said to principles badly about your studies. I told her study with me and stop copying while writing exam. She followed all my suggestions one by one and finally she got first class in her Tenth public exam

Really great job done.It is said iron also floats with ....................

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There are many friends whom i have changed them. I will give you one example. when am studying in tenth standard. There is one girl who is very poor in studies. Due to the scoldings of teachers and principle. They tried to cut her hand with blad so that she can die. actually she dont want to stay in hostel. Then i counselled her saying, you have the abilitiy to study but you are not concentrating. you are thinking about, unnecessarily you parents joined you in hostel and they said to principles badly about your studies. I told her study with me and stop copying while writing exam. She followed all my suggestions one by one and finally she got first class in her Tenth public exam

Really great job done.It is said iron also flots with ....................

can you complete it please?

Meera sandhu
iron also floats with wood..-it is a true word. A bad may be good with good company and may be vice -versa.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sanjeev...where are you? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

am still waiting :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev is too busy taking care of his children. He will come here just for a few minutes whenever finds some time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My friends can never be changed. They prefer to be naughty. I am very strainght forward. When I have seen that it is very difficult to be with them, I just simply moved back. I am alone but happy without any tension or stress.

Sanjeev is too busy taking care of his children. He will come here just for a few minutes whenever finds some time.

With his kids or cigarettes? :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
When I was in school I help my friends in their studies.But one day due to some reason I was absent in school and when next day I entered my classroom and ask one of my friend that what teacher taught when I was absent she refused to tell from that day I thought to help no one in my class.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Both happened in my life I changed many members my words influenced some members also as now they are working regularly here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When I was in school I help my friends in their studies.But one day due to some reason I was absent in school and when next day I entered my classroom and ask one of my friend that what teacher taught when I was absent she refused to tell from that day I thought to help no one in my class.

No yaar
All people are not the same :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.