Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
both have changed a friend also and have changed myself also because of two friends. :)

How? can you explain?

i have mentioned this in some other thread also.actually one of my close college friend was having a relation with a boy and there was a girl who helped her or i should say she was about to destroy her life.i too firstly thought that i should help her but when i saw that now something wrong is going to happen.i talked with her and i tried to stay more and more with her so that nothing wrong can happen.and make her come out of that relationship.otherwise she would have spoiled her life and she would have cried for long.but now she is out of all that.i made her watch the whole truth.and now i feel good to see her smiling as taking someone out from this is a big task.

And i changed myself as earlier i was very much short tempered.even on little things i start shouting but one of my friend asked me that yar by doing so you are creating problem for yourself so try to be calm and because of her care and love i have now controlled my anger a lot.

I have also done the same thing for one of my friends, when I understood from the boy's talk that he was having fun, nothing serious at all. But my friend was very serious, even ready to run away with him, since she was 100% sure her parents won't give permission. I had to take a lot of courage to tell her this matter. I knew, she is my dearest friend and she will become angry....even can hate me. Yet, I told her the truth, because I want to do what was right. She may feel sad now. But for an unfruitful love, why should she wait for a 'bewafa'?????
Boy was also a good friend of mine. Actually, his and my fathers are family friends. But till now, I am feeling bad that he just played a game to my dearest friend :angry:, how much effort he took to bring her in his net. Actually our friendship also broke.

i know it hurted you a lot but think this way that you have saved life of your friend.i told you na that i do some detective work on this matter specially when its about my friends and work as love guru sometimes.
3 days before i had broke up with my bestest friend but i know it will not be for long time because we both care a lot for each other.and i had broke up with her for making her come back on right track as she is acting like a big town girls and she started making comparisons on base of beauty,education and carrier with her love and thats not good at all as all her family members are also hurted by listening this from her.
hoping that i will be succed in making her come back..
2_2012-04-19-5.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
I am busy correcting and changing myself - no time to change others!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6838]}

How much have you corrected till now?
000203F6_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

That much as is called for!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6841]}

That much as is called for!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6841]}

Do you want a friend to correct you? ;)

Meera sandhu
I changed one of my friend when he is not doing any job. I guided him in a correct way now he was in chennai.
Hands_clap_2-20100401_2012-04-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I changed one of my friend when he is not doing any job. I guided him in a correct way now he was in chennai.

Putting someone to work is also a big task, of course :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6845]}
Sandhya its not at easy to change someone's habit it hardly matters how much close is that person. :(

I corelate this to me.My wife as she is telling from last 7 years to quit smoking but i could not. :laugh:
Sandhya its not at easy to change someone's habit it hardly matters how much close is that person. :(

I corelate this to me.My wife as she is telling from last 7 years to quit smoking but i could not. :laugh:

But, as a friend, I will advise you to quit smoking. Can you consider this as my request, please? :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.