Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6938]}

I used to smoke 30-40 a day before but I have quit this bad habit in one day 8 years before in one go.

But that needs strong will power.You did it fantastically:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6941]}

You didn't answer my question yet[/quote]

I need time to answer your question sandhya :) . I will answer it later. :)

I used to smoke 30-40 a day before but I have quit this bad habit in one day 8 years before in one go.

You didn't answer my question yet

I need time to answer your question sandhya :) . I will answer it later. :)[/quote]
I am not asking to reduce to half.....just requesting you to reduce 2 of them daily. :(

Meera sandhu

You didn't answer my question yet

I am not asking to reduce to half.....just requesting you to reduce 2 of them daily. :([/quote]

Ok i will try it tomorrow.Wish i could do it. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I am not asking to reduce to half.....just requesting you to reduce 2 of them daily. :(

Ok i will try it tomorrow.Wish i could do it. :)

Thanks a lot Sanjeev.... I am 100% sure you will do it, with your will power. If we are able to do small tasks, it will give us more self confidence and of course act as stepping stones to do big tasks in future. We all are just humans. But we can try at least. :)
Tomorrow I will ask you. Just keep this habit for 1 month. You can see many positiveness in you, sure. Avoiding 2 cigarettes daily for 1 month. After all, slow and steady always win the race :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@Sanjeev

I am repeating...don't forget today's target :)

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev, as a friend of you i am requesting to quit smoking as soon as possible. Smoking is really very dangerous than drinking. I know how difficult to quit smoking as a chain smoker like you. I will give some tips to quit smoking as a friend.

* make a task in your mind like per day only 3 nos.

* one on morning, afnoon and at dinner. That's it No more smoking on middle of the day.

* use chewing gum to avoid smoking.

* keep your time busy always commit on any work.

* try to avoid taking tea or coffee at canteen.

* Avoid smoking with friends. And also avoid them while working. They will change our mind and make us smoking.

I hope you will follow this steps and i assure you will quit smoking soon if you do like this.

PLEASE THING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BEFORE SMOKING. We are here for you.

Vinu
Sanjeev, as a friend of you i am requesting to quit smoking as soon as possible. Smoking is really very dangerous than drinking. I know how difficult to quit smoking as a chain smoker like you. I will give some tips to quit smoking as a friend.

* make a task in your mind like per day only 3 nos.

* one on morning, afnoon and at dinner. That's it No more smoking on middle of the day.

* use chewing gum to avoid smoking.

* keep your time busy always commit on any work.

* try to avoid taking tea or coffee at canteen.

* Avoid smoking with friends. And also avoid them while working. They will change our mind and make us smoking.

I hope you will follow this steps and i assure you will quit smoking soon if you do like this.

PLEASE THING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BEFORE SMOKING. We are here for you.

A single cigarette can reduce 20 minutes of your total life span. Just think, how much time you have lost till now, from your precious time for these foolish fumes in your life

Meera sandhu
@sanjeev....
I really forget the task that I assigned for you. Do you remember?
Give its response........

Meera sandhu
There are many friends whom i have changed them. I will give you one example. when am studying in tenth standard. There is one girl who is very poor in studies. Due to the scoldings of teachers and principle. They tried to cut her hand with blad so that she can die. actually she dont want to stay in hostel. Then i counselled her saying, you have the abilitiy to study but you are not concentrating. you are thinking about, unnecessarily you parents joined you in hostel and they said to principles badly about your studies. I told her study with me and stop copying while writing exam. She followed all my suggestions one by one and finally she got first class in her Tenth public exam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are many friends whom i have changed them. I will give you one example. when am studying in tenth standard. There is one girl who is very poor in studies. Due to the scoldings of teachers and principle. They tried to cut her hand with blad so that she can die. actually she dont want to stay in hostel. Then i counselled her saying, you have the abilitiy to study but you are not concentrating. you are thinking about, unnecessarily you parents joined you in hostel and they said to principles badly about your studies. I told her study with me and stop copying while writing exam. She followed all my suggestions one by one and finally she got first class in her Tenth public exam

really nice :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.