Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Girls do shy in telling their age,because they don't to reveal,how much old they are.
2_2012-04-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

For obvious reasons!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6558]}
even i also dont do such things.i tell everyone my real age but the problem is this that they dont believe on me.
7_5_139_2012-04-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
even i also dont do such things.i tell everyone my real age but the problem is this that they dont believe on me.

Don't ever do that - 'coz that won't make any difference!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6559]}
today a friend of mine asked me my age and as my habit i never tell my age wrong i told him truth but he was not believing and the reason was this that girls always hide their age..

After 40 also, men look young. But it's not the case of ladies. So they hide it from everyone

Meera sandhu
Last day in bus I noticed ladies standing eventhough a seat labelled "senior citizen ladies" was vacant. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You know hiding age is tedious job, so while they try to hide their age they look all the more aged.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Last day in bus I noticed ladies standing eventhough a seat labelled "senior citizen ladies" was vacant. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please give some more explanation :) and make me laugh
0002031F_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
These are all foolish attempts. The more do they try to hide it,the more number of years are added to their actual age!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6627]}
These are all foolish attempts. The more do they try to hide it,the more number of years are added to their actual age!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6627]}

You are also not far behind, to hide your age :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.