Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's nice remake from A.R.Raheman(if i am right).
I have even heard a Telugu version of this song in a movie. Nicely sung by the sisters. :)
I have even heard a Telugu version of this song in a movie. Nicely sung by the sisters. :)

This is a Devotional song. Its a remake of that song. But, i dont know exactly if it is a remake from A.R.Raheman music.. :unsure: :huh: :dry: :blink:

Vinu

This is a Devotional song. Its a remake of that song. But, i dont know exactly if it is a remake from A.R.Raheman music.. :unsure: :huh: :dry: :blink:

Kanna, do you know Iyyer sisters?

Meera sandhu

Kanna, do you know Iyyer sisters?

I dont know their names ... :( :( :blink:

Vinu

Vinodh do you know that A.R.Raheman has devotional hit albums too. But I dont know exactly this one is his piece of work.

Vinodh do you know that A.R.Raheman has devotional hit albums too. But I dont know exactly this one is his piece of work.

Ya i know that album, but i think this is not the one. :unsure: :huh:

Vinu
Yes he had devotional songs also I listed to some of them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes he had devotional songs also I listed to some of them.

Can you name the same for me. I have heard about it but not aware of the title. Thanks in advance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The awesome songs made me also emotional. Seriously awesome.
The song is really very nice and i like this kind of slow music......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.