The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Systematic investment in share market and mutual fund is good .It has low risk with low gain.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's really nice. Don't sell them now. Be patient. You will get it back :cheer:[/quote]

Tell me if you are still in or out of it!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6330]}
Systematic investment in share market and mutual fund is good .It has low risk with low gain.

Those who don't get satisfied with low gains go for high risk. :laugh:

I don't like to go for high risk that's why mutual funds i like to invest. :)
It's really nice. Don't sell them now. Be patient. You will get it back :cheer:

Tell me if you are still in or out of it!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6330]}[/quote]
I am out of it completely...I have told you earlier :woohoo:
0007_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I am out of it completely...I have told you earlier :woohoo:[/quote]

Then suggest Sunil to get out of it at the earliest!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6331]}

I am out of it completely...I have told you earlier :woohoo:

Then suggest Sunil to get out of it at the earliest!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6331]}[/quote]

I am saying, if he has done for cash.....and don't have enough idea of market, it is better to wait(if he is not in need of urgent money now). I think so
Where is he????

Meera sandhu
Yes I also regret some of my investments. But I am not going to sell them easily. May be its management changes one day and share gives me some good return.

These are shares of Sanjeev's company and I am loosing because of him. You know he is big manager and not performing his duties well. :evil: Ask him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I also regret some of my investments. But I am not going to sell them easily. May be its management changes one day and share gives me some good return.

These are shares of Sanjeev's company and I am loosing because of him. You know he is big manager and not performing his duties well. :evil: Ask him.

Sanjeev where are you?
Sunil is searching you....... :P

Meera sandhu
He will never answer this . but I am recovering some losses by taking him to places with me to make some compensations.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My best boddunan friend is Abid Areacode who is none other than me.(Let me to have at least my own vote!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not your friend yet...ethra naalaai jnan maniyadikkunnu, ennittum kadaakshichille? :angry:

You may be a friend...(Maniyadi poraannn...inyumurakke....inyumurakke)
art-0287.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.