The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
18000 per month this is real a big amount three families can live happily with this amount.

We are giving that amount for past 5 years from his salary. Now, it's not a big problem, just thinking about his salary, cutting this amount :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But, at that time, we did have a lot of financial crisis

I don't know what form of trading that entailed this huge loss - I guess it must be intra-day trades. This form of trading is dangerous. I would say even F & O segment is safer than it!
So now you are out of this problem or still you were in this problem.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't know what form of trading that entailed this huge loss - I guess it must be intra-day trades. This form of trading is dangerous. I would say even F & O segment is safer than it!

Basic intraday trading :(
All these occurred within a period of 6 months or so, when we tried to jump into an ocean, without knowing to swim.
At that time, provisions was available in India bulls...that we can convert our trade to cash. Only thing is, we should release it within 1 week, they provide the funds. Similar to Future and Options.
We only know about buy option at that time and in every sinking market, we only buy. ....So never able to make up with it.

What happened was, when we see a small loss, we used to convert it to delivery assuming market will rise within 1 week and we can sell it without loss. But it never happened. Either we pumped more money to keep alive our stocks for some more time, or they sell it after 1 week.
In the dipping markets, it only caused us big losses than before.
Understand the logic?
Then we understand that, we should never convert it to cash, even if it squareoff in small losses. But by that time, we lost a big amount.

Later made up some losses. Yet I feel bored and lot of tensions. So I quit last March :)

Meera sandhu

Basic intraday trading :(
All these occurred within a period of 6 months or so, when we tried to jump into an ocean, without knowing to swim.
At that time, provisions was available in India bulls...that we can convert our trade to cash. Only thing is, we should release it within 1 week, they provide the funds. Similar to Future and Options.
We only know about buy option at that time and in every sinking market, we only buy. ....So never able to make up with it.

What happened was, when we see a small loss, we used to convert it to delivery assuming market will rise within 1 week and we can sell it without loss. But it never happened. Either we pumped more money to keep alive our stocks for some more time, or they sell it after 1 week.
In the dipping markets, it only caused us big losses than before.
Understand the logic?
Then we understand that, we should never convert it to cash, even if it squareoff in small losses. But by that time, we lost a big amount.

Later made up some losses. Yet I feel bored and lot of tensions. So I quit last March :)

Made a complete mess of it! He he! Join my class I'd guide you to recover and then make profits!

Made a complete mess of it! He he! Join my class I'd guide you to recover and then make profits!

No, thank you.....
I don't want to go to that world again. I am now happy with Boddunan :) :) :)
11770_2012-03-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

No, thank you.....

Then be happy in your world!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6315]}

No, thank you.....

Then be happy in your world!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6315]}

I think you liked this 'piggy' very much...suitable for every angry situations...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Friends are really a special person and i am still searching a Boddunan Friend on this Site.

Well said, this is better to be careful before finally selecting them. This may be a perfect decision.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, thank you.....

And this is the reason i don't buy shares.I know when we get little profit we try to get more out of it and in the process of making profit we loose money more then 1000 times of the profit we made. :laugh:

And this is the reason i don't buy shares.I know when we get little profit we try to get more out of it and in the process of making profit we loose money more then 1000 times of the profit we made. :laugh:

Yes, of course it is a risky business. Yet, if we learn things clearly before starting and be patient and stay cool, we can at least make small incomes out of it, without much loses.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.