Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Singing.. You can sing too sj... Go for hypnotis thing. than all will dance like you say.

Hope so people get hipnotise by my songs and i can do with them whatever i want to do..hehehe... :laugh:

There are lot of people from whom i have to take revenge...hehehe.. :laugh:

Ha ha.. So you having list.. Hope I am not in the list.. :laugh:

No i won't learn it from pendulum but through eyes contact.Hope i learn it fast.Sandhya you are lucky not to be in my list..hehehe.. :laugh:

Use something like this during song.
There are lot of people from whom i have to take revenge...hehehe.. :laugh:[/quote]

Ha ha.. So you having list.. Hope I am not in the list.. :laugh:

No i won't learn it from pendulum but through eyes contact.Hope i learn it fast.Sandhya you are lucky not to be in my list..hehehe.. :laugh:

Use something like this during song.[/quote][/quote]

Where is the list, show me the list. Is Gaga there? :laugh:
graphics-nurses-488839.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Use something like this during song.[/quote][/quote]

Where is the list, show me the list. Is Gaga there? :laugh:[/quote]

I think Gaga fever has not gone yet :angry: :angry: :angry:
As Sanjeev suggested, let me take another thick needle.....sorry a knife

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6041]}

Meera sandhu

Use something like this during song.
[/quote]

Where is the list, show me the list. Is Gaga there? :laugh:[/quote]

I think Gaga fever has not gone yet :angry: :angry: :angry:
As Sanjeev suggested, let me take another thick needle.....sorry a knife

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6041]}[/quote]

No injections we use for buffaloes or horses is enough you don't require knief..hehehe.. :laugh: :woohoo:

No GAGA on the list but there is one BABA.. :laugh:
I like folk dance.I can't dace very well.But all dance programmes are watch only.
I love classical dance. I also like western dance especially caberate and belly dance.
2_2012-03-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I love classical dance. I also like western dance especially caberate and belly dance.

I think cabaret is female form of "Tandava"!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6046]}

I would still stay away. They may Bhasm me while watching them any of the dances mentioned above. If not they, my wife would certainly stop cooking for me. How bad of her? ;)
grilling.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
00020309_2012-03-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
00020309_2012-03-09-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote="Devyani

I would still stay away. They may Bhasm me while watching them any of the dances mentioned above. If not they, my wife would certainly stop cooking for me. How bad of her? ;)

She won't be stop cooking for you. Instead she will put some salt and pepper on you and make you a caberate fry.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6049]}

Meera sandhu

@Sunil

You have developed this escapist attitude to set a bad example for us. Only the threat of fury of a furious lady makes you flee!!!! ... leaving us as cannon fodder!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6050]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.