Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is unusual delay in giving cash credits to articles and also crediting the revenue share of this month!

Yes..usually credits are done at Sundays. How many times I have refreshed my home page till now..... :P
I have more than 10 approved articles.....
It may help me to reach my second cheque this week itself.....only 300-350 needed more :P :)

Congratulation in advance Sandhya.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6209]}

Really you are running so fast i am much behind to catch you..hehehe... :laugh:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

10 approved articles!! That may the reason behind this delay!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6208]}

Yet, two articles waiting for Kalyani's yes....when will she come online

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6210]}
She is absent for the past 2 days
7_5_139_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6212]}
May be your furious pace has swept her off her feet!!
Yes.. In that case Sandhya is also near her bonus point.

No...still more than 1000 posts.... :silly: :blink: :blush:

You mean next comes after 5000 posts? not every 1000 posts!!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can we get bonus points every time when we reaches milestone?

Congratulations Kanna...you are nearing 2000 posts. You will get 1000 bonus points, once you complete it. Then you have to wait till you reach 5000 posts to get 2500

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6215]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
There is unusual delay in giving cash credits to articles and also crediting the revenue share of this month!

Yes..usually credits are done at Sundays. How many times I have refreshed my home page till now..... :P
I have more than 10 approved articles.....
It may help me to reach my second cheque this week itself.....only 300-350 needed more :P :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: congrats in advance, really you are working hard here. Hope you will get second cheque within this week end. Congratulation once again for your achievement. :) :cheer:

Vinu
Can we get bonus points every time when we reaches milestone?

Congratulations Kanna...you are nearing 2000 posts. You will get 1000 bonus points, once you complete it. Then you have to wait till you reach 5000 posts to get 2500

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6215]}

Thank you akka, i thought we wont get for milestone achievement as we already claim it on 1000 posts. So now Im clear we can get bonus for every milestone. And also the next milestone will be 5000 posts? I thought It is 4000 posts. :huh:

Vinu

:woohoo: :woohoo: congrats in advance, really you are working hard here. Hope you will get second cheque within this week end. Congratulation once again for your achievement. :) :cheer:

I haven't got the first one till now. Will get it only in May I think so.... :(
If I complete 1500 this month, can I get these two cheques together. Can anyone clear my doubt?

Meera sandhu

If I complete 1500 this month, can I get these two cheques together. Can anyone clear my doubt?

They will combined both of them together. But tha is my guess only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They will combined both of them together. But tha is my guess only.

Better ask from admin may be he can give the satisfactory answer. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.