Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can we get bonus points every time when we reaches milestone?
0013s_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Ha Ha.. Yes that other purpose is surely not good. And yes its not fair too.

By the way it look like no one can catch you this time for this week leader board... :woohoo:

Actually no one can do it more than 2 times in a row. Technically that is possible. As Sandhya can do it. She has every chance to do it if she likes.

Winning always doesn't give us fun :)

Also...I have become member of week only 2 times, since I joined.....even if I tried several weeks before, I just fail :cheer:
One time, I made it when I got 1000 bonus points..(i.e. without much effort) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can still do it as you are so near to do it again. Why not give it a shot. You have many articles also pending.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can still do it as you are so near to do it again. Why not give it a shot. You have many articles also pending.

Earning 1000 points through articles in 1 week :silly: :blink: :silly: :blink:
Really impossible...

I don't know why articles are not given credits today :unsure:
Also, 2 of them are still in pending stage :(

Meera sandhu
[quote]
sunil wrote:

Earning 1000 points through articles in 1 week
Really impossible...

I don't know why articles are not given credits today
Also, 2 of them are still in pending stage
Sandhya Rani

NOW ONLINE
Diamond Mate

Life is like a written book,bt not readable always

Sandhu[/quote]
1000 points through article in one week-I think it needs hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Earning 1000 points through articles in 1 week :silly: :blink: :silly: :blink:
Really impossible...

I don't know why articles are not given credits today :unsure:
Also, 2 of them are still in pending stage :(

No you are very near to make another 1000 posts, which you can do till cut of time and ask for bonus. Only 50 or so posts to go.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes.. In that case Sandhya is also near her bonus point.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. In that case Sandhya is also near her bonus point.

No...still more than 1000 posts.... :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu
There is unusual delay in giving cash credits to articles and also crediting the revenue share of this month!
There is unusual delay in giving cash credits to articles and also crediting the revenue share of this month!

Yes..usually credits are done at Sundays. How many times I have refreshed my home page till now..... :P
I have more than 10 approved articles.....
It may help me to reach my second cheque this week itself.....only 300-350 needed more :P :)
000203F6_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
smiley-2_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Yes..usually credits are done at Sundays. How many times I have refreshed my home page till now..... :P
I have more than 10 approved articles.....
It may help me to reach my second cheque this week itself.....only 300-350 needed more :P :)

10 approved articles!! That may the reason behind this delay!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6208]}
0009ccc_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.