The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
i Dont think that any railway station looks clean and Neat as foreign countries. But, metro stations are quit clean comparing to railway station.

Oh no! YOu should see the Pune railway station! It stinks to heaven, you cannot stand on any platform for more than 5 minutes!! Yuck!!! :angry: :sick: :sick:[/quote]

But, here in Bangluru and chennai, i feel its quite good comparing to railway station. :unsure:

Vinu
[quote]
i Dont think that any railway station looks clean and Neat as foreign countries. But, metro stations are quit clean comparing to railway station.

Oh no! YOu should see the Pune railway station! It stinks to heaven, you cannot stand on any platform for more than 5 minutes!! Yuck!!! :angry: :sick: :sick:[/quote]

I guess almost all railway stations having the same condition. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
All stations are not good but the model stations are kept in good condition. Some how we are responsible for bad condition.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Oh no! YOu should see the Pune railway station! It stinks to heaven, you cannot stand on any platform for more than 5 minutes!! Yuck!!!

But, here in Bangluru and chennai, i feel its quite good comparing to railway station.
[/quote]

Yes, Bangalore is quite clean and Hyderabad too! But then I have seen these places a long time ago, so cannot comment on how they are currently!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Oh no! YOu should see the Pune railway station! It stinks to heaven, you cannot stand on any platform for more than 5 minutes!! Yuck!!!

I guess almost all railway stations having the same condition.
[/quote]

True, only the degrees of cleanliness or garbage varies!!

It really makes me almost long to be in England, the train stations of which were extremely clean! Even tiny stations with a single platform were squeaky clean with a lots of colorful, fragrant flowers planted all over in huge pots, since I happened to be there in Summer!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You mean metro railway stations.. I have never seen it but yes they must be more clean than the normal one.

Yes Delhi Metro stations are lot more cleaner than the railway stations in Delhi.You can see your image on floor of the platforms like in mirror. :laugh:
I am going to meet one of the Boddunan members on my birthday. :)

So, this thread has proved worthy. :P

Meera sandhu
yes, i seen delhi metro station as it is really very clean and neat comparing to railway station.. :)

Vinu
You mean metro railway stations.. I have never seen it but yes they must be more clean than the normal one.

Yes Delhi Metro stations are lot more cleaner than the railway stations in Delhi.You can see your image on floor of the platforms like in mirror. :laugh:

Are they that clear ?! :ohmy: :woohoo: I haven't any idea as I have never visited them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I am going to meet one of the Boddunan members on my birthday. :)

So, this thread has proved worthy. :P

And who is that person?? :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.