Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WE should never scold god at any stage that may be bad or good but we should have faith. with that faith i worked for a year.now working from home

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hats off to you sarala for your patience and faith on god.

All the best for your bright future.

I want to hear Good news from you near days(i.e the end of the year only)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sarala may be you have listen about one quote that is religious one that" one poet blames on god by giving example of marks of foot on sand where there are foot prints of two person among which foot print of one person disappeared after some distance then the poet blames to god that see you have left me alone after some distance covering with me i was struggling alone then god said it is not that first i was couraging you to walk with me but after some distance you lose your strength then i pick you up in my arms and walked on path" .I had heard these lines in satsang of Tv and these impressed me a lot.
Isha The exampla and the lines you have mentions in the post are amazing and interesting. Thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala may be you have listen about one quote that is religious one that" one poet blames on god by giving example of marks of foot on sand where there are foot prints of two person among which foot print of one person disappeared after some distance then the poet blames to god that see you have left me alone after some distance covering with me i was struggling alone then god said it is not that first i was couraging you to walk with me but after some distance you lose your strength then i pick you up in my arms and walked on path" .I had heard these lines in satsang of Tv and these impressed me a lot.

thats a valuable postt to read isha..keep posting such examples..this is very much an extraordinary post.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.