Is plastic surgery an option for those less fortunate in the looks ? What do you think

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have no idea about this ,but I heard that film personalities do it to get good look.Michel Jackson was one example.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, plastic surgery is fortunate in looks. the defect which god made and sent us to earth those defects can be rectified by plastic surgery for example sree devi - Plastic surgery to her nose
katrina kaif plastic surgery to her lips and different actors different plastic surgery

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya plastic surgery s good idea for that. we can also consider mickel jackson. he has plastic surgery of his face and looked better.
So plastic surgery works like a boon to the actors to correct the flaws

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

yes,sure.Plastic surgery is a boon to people who wish to have better looks.
Yes, Plastic surgery is an alternative for those who wants to enhance their looks through artificial way and we find people in our day to day life who goes for it to rectify the flaws especially those who are in the glamour world....
Plastic surgery mainly done by those Who are celebrates and also who are burn injured.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
plastic surgery can be the according to wish of the person whether he or she wants to look good .
the cost for plastic surgey is very high this is not for every one limit to spent there hardly earnrd money on it there a more other way like us of cream and other product available in the market.
It is really a great idea to improve one's looks.
I have read several times. Some people loose their complete looks after a major accident or burn. In this cases, it is really a boon.
In Bollywood films like Khoon Bari Maang and Yeh waada raha, it is highlighted.

But as shown in film Yeh waada raha, is it possible to completely change one's face to another, years before?
I have recently read one such surgery where complete face transformation is done.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.