Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have once lodged FIR/complaint receipt as that was must to obtain the duplicate SIM.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
first we need to block our number and then we need to give pn number to policemen and give a complaint about the phone.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

if there is no chance to get it back then you should planing to buy new one.
You must register complaint in the police station.They will record and go to mobile store and give them the imei no and block it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@isha
we can get back our lost mobiles. But we should have pn number of our lost mobile

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

you must try to inform police and find it here and there or in the place where you were in the last time.
when i lost my mobile first i search my phone if i doesnot find it then i am report it to police.
when i lost my mobile i first searcj it whereever it possible and at last i report it to police.
When you lose your mobile it is important to register an FIR at the nearest police station and get the general diary number. Then deactivate your sim card by calling your service provider and take a duplicate sim with the same number or get a new sim....
Now mobile tracker facilities are available.You just put a mobile number and you will get information when it will lost.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.