Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for updating us with the news of this scam. :) :)
Hope the truth comes to light.Thanks for the link,Gulshan. :) :)
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]C.B.I. functions under Govt. of India and not as an independent agency. Obviously, C.B.I. is not in a position to question any minister. That is why opposition is demanding JPC. Supreme court is expecting too much from C.B.I. which has always been an instrument in hand of ruling party.[/quote]
But Gulshan if the apex court also does not act as a watch dog who else will?At least it pointed a finger so that every man with a logical sense will know and fight the truth to his own capability. Now government will also be under pressure with a feeling that it cant go scot free.
Dear Friend,

CBI acting really late on this Issue.

Regard's
Bharat.
RAJESH CHANDRA PANDEY wrote:
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]C.B.I. functions under Govt. of India and not as an independent agency. Obviously, C.B.I. is not in a position to question any minister. That is why opposition is demanding JPC. Supreme court is expecting too much from C.B.I. which has always been an instrument in hand of ruling party.[/quote]

But Gulshan if the apex court also does not act as a watch dog who else will?At least it pointed a finger so that every man with a logical sense will know and fight the truth to his own capability. Now government will also be under pressure with a feeling that it cant go scot free.[/quote]

i have nothing against apex court pointing a finger or acting as watch dog. I simply pointed out that CBI is not actually independently functioning. So JPC is necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.