Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every person procrastinates at one point or another, but not all fit specifically into each category, some might do. But I think I am a mix of all actually.! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Here a flowchart tells you what type of person are you.

http://www.lifehacker.co.in/work/Use-This-Flowchart-to-Identify-What-Type-of-Procrastinator-You-Are/articleshow/39622075.cms?utm_source=TOI&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=text_link_pro

Interesting link..I guess I too am an in between person... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
I am thrill seek according to flow chart. But there is no way to correctly determine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This flowchart may not be comprehensive but gives a rough idea on what aspects you can improve. Well I don't fall under one category as such...........may be a combination.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Combination of all.
Combination of all.

Blessed you are. Though not an embodiment of perfection, you are very near to perfection. A rare feat indeed.
Combination of all.

Nice..after all one can feel energetic at point of day..not necessarily at any one time.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I'm a person who will not leave any stone unturned to search for an opportunity that takes me ahead.
I'm a person who will not leave any stone unturned to search for an opportunity that takes me ahead.

:) Yes, we can see that..you are one of the most active members in boddunan forum...we can imagine you must be staying ahead in your professional front too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

:) Yes, we can see that..you are one of the most active members in boddunan forum...we can imagine you must be staying ahead in your professional front too.

If you care to look even in Q&A, I'm the leader. Aha..ha.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.