The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The BJP should turn its attention to immediate burning problems like Hijacked Indians in Mosul, Iraq, Economic instability due to turbulence in Iraq etc. Language issue can wait. Let it not waste its time on imposition of language and become unpopular in its starting point.

Absolutely ! This can wait and may be not even important since things have been going on without any hassle for so long but other issues that you mentioned are far more important and also internal problems with regard to economy and infra structure which are far more essential to be tackled and dealt with...

BJP should not bite more than it can swallow.. Especially in the beginning of its governance. People will think about the current problems. These issues are to addressed first.

But it is easier to indulge in mattrs like Article 370, common civil code, temple issues. Controlling rising prices and employment solution are hard nuts to crack. It is the time we should realize that they have come to power by raising emotive matters.

To elucidate- Modi could have simply stated at Varanasi- : Freeing rivers from pollution will be our priority'. But this simple statement cannot give votes. So he said- FIRST I BELIEVED THAT I HAVE COME TO VARANASI. ON SECOND THOUGHTS, I FELT THAT BJP HAS SENT ME HERE. BUT NOW I AM CLEAR THAT MAA GANGA HAS CALLED ME HERE'
In fact, he was parodying a hymn- "chalo bulawa aaya haai maata ne bulaaya hai jor se bolo jai maata ki'.

Any way, such tactics are fascist. Hindi chauvanism is also indication of fascism.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The BJP should turn its attention to immediate burning problems like Hijacked Indians in Mosul, Iraq, Economic instability due to turbulence in Iraq etc. Language issue can wait. Let it not waste its time on imposition of language and become unpopular in its starting point.

Absolutely ! This can wait and may be not even important since things have been going on without any hassle for so long but other issues that you mentioned are far more important and also internal problems with regard to economy and infra structure which are far more essential to be tackled and dealt with...

BJP should not bite more than it can swallow.. Especially in the beginning of its governance. People will think about the current problems. These issues are to addressed first.

But it is easier to indulge in mattrs like Article 370, common civil code, temple issues. Controlling rising prices and employment solution are hard nuts to crack. It is the time we should realize that they have come to power by raising emotive matters.

To elucidate- Modi could have simply stated at Varanasi- : Freeing rivers from pollution will be our priority'. But this simple statement cannot give votes. So he said- FIRST I BELIEVED THAT I HAVE COME TO VARANASI. ON SECOND THOUGHTS, I FELT THAT BJP HAS SENT ME HERE. BUT NOW I AM CLEAR THAT MAA GANGA HAS CALLED ME HERE'
In fact, he was parodying a hymn- "chalo bulawa aaya haai maata ne bulaaya hai jor se bolo jai maata ki'.

Any way, such tactics are fascist. Hindi chauvanism is also indication of fascism.

The words Fascism, Chauvinism are not the country's immediate priorities. Any wise ruling party addresses the burning problems in the currency. Language issue by any means is not the current problem at all. Let BJP think first of all how to bring back the 40 abducted Indians from Iraq.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel that these are just starting troubles and by and by they will get it right , I have full faith in Modi and BJP and we also know that earlier NDA had given excellent governance and they will not fail this time ....There may be some hiccups since they have to please many different sections within their party ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think, most people are becoming serious without waiting for anything, it is patience to wait and see how the government functions, Rome was not built in a day.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Do you think that Hindi is mix of Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati etc. BJP leader thinks so. So, by encouraging Hindi, you are also encouraging Tamil. How strange logic? Are they not getting funnier.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/everyone-chill-bjp-says-hindi-is-mix-of-tamil-gujarati-bengali-1580695.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do you think that Hindi is mix of Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati etc. BJP leader thinks so. So, by encouraging Hindi, you are also encouraging Tamil. How strange logic? Are they not getting funnier.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/everyone-chill-bjp-says-hindi-is-mix-of-tamil-gujarati-bengali-1580695.html

I call them Jokers. I was laughing aloud after hearing these jokers saying, Hindi is a mix of Tamil,, Urdu ,Gujrati etc. Poor linguists die of suffocation.

I call them Jokers. I was laughing aloud after hearing these jokers saying, Hindi is a mix of Tamil,, Urdu ,Gujrati etc. Poor linguists die of suffocation.

Hindi is the mother tongue of 25% Indians. It is understood by around 50% of the population. These areas per last census findings. So imposing Hindi will be resisted. It will spread in course of time. It is not an issue at all. Government should spend its energy on coming with innovative ways to control price rise, inflation, creating jobs etc. Divisive issues should not be their agenda.

Hindi is the mother tongue of 25% Indians. It is understood by around 50% of the population. These areas per last census findings. So imposing Hindi will be resisted. It will spread in course of time. It is not an issue at all. Government should spend its energy on coming with innovative ways to control price rise, inflation, creating jobs etc. Divisive issues should not be their agenda.

That's what exactly I said in my earlier responses. Language is irrelevant and doesn't need any attention at this stage.

That's what exactly I said in my earlier responses. Language is irrelevant and doesn't need any attention at this stage.

But you are repeatedly saying it is not important at this stage. Is it important at all.

But you are repeatedly saying it is not important at this stage. Is it important at all.

Yes. I hold on it.. When I said not important at this stage, it means at an opportune time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.