Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This refusal to register FIR is uniformly practiced in all States with marginal difference in absolute numbers. There seems to be a pattern developing. Cases of rapes are reported in large numbers for a specified period of time and then reports stop. Sometime back it was W Bengal, now it is UP. Is politics involved I wonder. I may be wrong but I hv a hunch I may be right also.

You are right. The difference is, these refusals are more in some states.less in some. In AP refusal to register FIR is practically nil. You will get an acknowledgment too from the SHO.

All registered FIR get an acknowledgement but most of the complaints are registered on simple paper unless the police does not see pressure or must register it on the direction from higher ups. They do it to keep the crime rate down on Paper. Beside the police registers only when the see money, it's common practice all over the country more or less.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This refusal to register FIR is uniformly practiced in all States with marginal difference in absolute numbers. There seems to be a pattern developing. Cases of rapes are reported in large numbers for a specified period of time and then reports stop. Sometime back it was W Bengal, now it is UP. Is politics involved I wonder. I may be wrong but I hv a hunch I may be right also.

You are right. The difference is, these refusals are more in some states.less in some. In AP refusal to register FIR is practically nil. You will get an acknowledgment too from the SHO.

All registered FIR get an acknowledgement but most of the complaints are registered on simple paper unless the police does not see pressure or must register it on the direction from higher ups. They do it to keep the crime rate down on Paper. Beside the police registers only when the see money, it's common practice all over the country more or less.

It's also not uncommon to detain the person for interrogation who goes to register FIR

It's also not uncommon to detain the person for interrogation who goes to register FIR

but if it has political backing then what can the poor do? Who'll come to their rescue? What ius the role of Central government?

but if it has political backing then what can the poor do? Who'll come to their rescue? What ius the role of Central government?[/quote

This question should have been asked long ago that what is the role of central government to that party which has more than 100 years of political history.

but if it has political backing then what can the poor do? Who'll come to their rescue? What ius the role of Central government?[/quote

This question should have been asked long ago that what is the role of central government to that party which has more than 100 years of political history.

Irrespective of who is in power, Central Government is always there.

Irrespective of who is in power, Central Government is always there.[/quote

Central government is there and will be there. I referred the earlier government because they ruled the country for the maximum time and they will be in a better position to say what is the role of the central government. After all we cannot set aside experience.

Central government is there and will be there. I referred the earlier government because they ruled the country for the maximum time and they will be in a better position to say what is the role of the central government. After all we cannot set aside experience.

Central government works as per constitution directions and it cannot work upon individual desires.

Central government works as per constitution directions and it cannot work upon individual desires.

Thank you for reminding all those things which I know. The question of individual desire did not arise at all in my response.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.