Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. I agree. In my school, moral science was taught. However, the marks were not added to total. Sometimes, when some guest preacher arrived, children would also gather in the church. But this had hardly any affect as the contents of the lecture were not understood by children. Children were never required to attend special prayers in the church. But I feel that the prayer in the daily assembly conformed to Christianity. The prayer ran- Ho pita hamare jo swarg men hai- tera raaj prithvi pad pad bhi aaye jaisa swarga men hai.' But I feel that so much does not amount to propagaing Christianity or attempt to convert. There was never insult to any religion.

With due respect- have you ever visited tribal areas? Have you ever seen far flung areas of Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Orrisa and North east (I know you have visited some of these) But have you seen their activities, I have seen. I don't say they haven't right to spread their religion but what is wrong if Hindus want to protect their own religion? Hindus have never indulged in conversion activities but they have right to keep their own religion intact and by doing so they are branded as culprits. Isn't it ridiculous?

As Hindus we are also proud of our religion and I say it is the most democratic religion. This feeling that Hindus are culprits is also wrong if they try to protect their religion. By trying to only stop other religions from preaching and also not cleansing Hinduism of its social evils we are doing injustice to it. The tribals are assumed to be automatically Hindus, but they are not helped to improve their conditions including understanding of religion. It is this absence that other religions try to exploit. Hinduism has not resorted to conversions because it is not a religion founded by an individual and thus it is not in need of supporters. It is a way of life and people of ancient India had ample resources to covet of others. On the contrary others envied our riches and came to our shores. In the process as we were fragmented into hundreds of kingdoms we got subjugated. Now we have a chance to make our religion strong. vibrant and where cast and class divisions are eliminated. Once this happens other religions will beat a retreat. For some tme we should look inward.
Yes. I agree. In my school, moral science was taught. However, the marks were not added to total. Sometimes, when some guest preacher arrived, children would also gather in the church. But this had hardly any affect as the contents of the lecture were not understood by children. Children were never required to attend special prayers in the church. But I feel that the prayer in the daily assembly conformed to Christianity. The prayer ran- Ho pita hamare jo swarg men hai- tera raaj prithvi pad pad bhi aaye jaisa swarga men hai.' But I feel that so much does not amount to propagaing Christianity or attempt to convert. There was never insult to any religion.

With due respect- have you ever visited tribal areas? Have you ever seen far flung areas of Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Orrisa and North east (I know you have visited some of these) But have you seen their activities, I have seen. I don't say they haven't right to spread their religion but what is wrong if Hindus want to protect their own religion? Hindus have never indulged in conversion activities but they have right to keep their own religion intact and by doing so they are branded as culprits. Isn't it ridiculous?

As Hindus we are also proud of our religion and I say it is the most democratic religion. This feeling that Hindus are culprits is also wrong if they try to protect their religion. By trying to only stop other religions from preaching and also not cleansing Hinduism of its social evils we are doing injustice to it. The tribals are assumed to be automatically Hindus, but they are not helped to improve their conditions including understanding of religion. It is this absence that other religions try to exploit. Hinduism has not resorted to conversions because it is not a religion founded by an individual and thus it is not in need of supporters. It is a way of life and people of ancient India had ample resources to covet of others. On the contrary others envied our riches and came to our shores. In the process as we were fragmented into hundreds of kingdoms we got subjugated. Now we have a chance to make our religion strong. vibrant and where cast and class divisions are eliminated. Once this happens other religions will beat a retreat. For some tme we should look inward.

Hinduism without caste classification? It's a dream. Varna Vyavastha or caste system is an integral part of Hinduism. Even with this we can strengthen Hinduism without intolerance of other religions.

Hinduism without caste classification? It's a dream. Varna Vyavastha or caste system is an integral part of Hinduism. Even with this we can strengthen Hinduism without intolerance of other religions.

Till Hinduism is going to seggregate its vast numbers on caste basis then it should expect poaching by others, that will strengthen it.
Caste system in Hinduism was never a deterrent factor in keeping the country united. It's the self styled high priests of Hinduism is a deterrent factor
I think the difference between MP and UP is that all cases are reported at PS in MP but in UP police perceived to be not writing fir when such cases reach and that is why lesser number of cases, there but in reality it is not.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think the difference between MP and UP is that all cases are reported at PS in MP but in UP police perceived to be not writing fir when such cases reach and that is why lesser number of cases, there but in reality it is not.

I agree. Truth is distorted and manipulated in such a way that the state is free from crime..
This refusal to register FIR is uniformly practiced in all States with marginal difference in absolute numbers. There seems to be a pattern developing. Cases of rapes are reported in large numbers for a specified period of time and then reports stop. Sometime back it was W Bengal, now it is UP. Is politics involved I wonder. I may be wrong but I hv a hunch I may be right also.
This refusal to register FIR is uniformly practiced in all States with marginal difference in absolute numbers. There seems to be a pattern developing. Cases of rapes are reported in large numbers for a specified period of time and then reports stop. Sometime back it was W Bengal, now it is UP. Is politics involved I wonder. I may be wrong but I hv a hunch I may be right also.

You are right. The difference is, these refusals are more in some states.less in some. In AP refusal to register FIR is practically nil. You will get an acknowledgment too from the SHO.

You are right. The difference is, these refusals are more in some states.less in some. In AP refusal to register FIR is practically nil. You will get an acknowledgment too from the SHO.

In U.P villages rape is part of atrocities on Dalits.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In U.P villages rape is part of atrocities on Dalits.[/quote

And most of them are unreported and they never see the light. Dalits are under constant fea of r social ostracism by the forward communities..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.