Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
RSS's ideology is evident and known, and BJP so far never ever comes in full majority in national election, if they come it is interesting to observe how they implement the so called core Hindutwa ideology, as it is nothing but patriotism and development.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Supposedly, a good move by RSS, BJP is political party and most members come from RSS, any party which loses its own agenda, is not good for long run, during NDA, BJP ingored its core idelogies and has to suffer in subsequent elections. It is a master storke from RSS.

The reason for non implmentation of core RSS ideology is that BJP never got single party majoritry. The allies do not believe in the core Hindutva ideology and they will never let BJP implement that.

You gave a clear picture. Can these caders sent by RSS see that it's core ideology implemented by the BJP? If it gets single party majority, do you think BJP will implement Hindutva setting aside its allies?

NO. The moment they decide to implement their ideology, allies will quit. Moreover, there are many issues in their core agenda for which two third majority is required. Such majority is unthinkable.

I see. For two third majority and to grab power any party is ready to blow up its idealogy. Gulshan, it's beyond the plain thinking of a common man like me.

Politics is just doing what is possible. If you have single party majority, you don't need allies and may work as you like. If the single party has also two third majority, you may even change constitution. But if you need allies for lack of majority, it is okay to work on basis of minimum agreed programme. There is nothing wrong with this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Supposedly, a good move by RSS, BJP is political party and most members come from RSS, any party which loses its own agenda, is not good for long run, during NDA, BJP ingored its core idelogies and has to suffer in subsequent elections. It is a master storke from RSS.

The reason for non implmentation of core RSS ideology is that BJP never got single party majoritry. The allies do not believe in the core Hindutva ideology and they will never let BJP implement that.

You gave a clear picture. Can these caders sent by RSS see that it's core ideology implemented by the BJP? If it gets single party majority, do you think BJP will implement Hindutva setting aside its allies?

NO. The moment they decide to implement their ideology, allies will quit. Moreover, there are many issues in their core agenda for which two third majority is required. Such majority is unthinkable.

I see. For two third majority and to grab power any party is ready to blow up its idealogy. Gulshan, it's beyond the plain thinking of a common man like me.

Politics is just doing what is possible. If you have single party majority, you don't need allies and may work as you like. If the single party has also two third majority, you may even change constitution. But if you need allies for lack of majority, it is okay to work on basis of minimum agreed programme. There is nothing wrong with this.

There is nothing wrong or right in politics. It's all about grabbing the opportunities that suit a particular party.
quote="rambabu" post=374190]

There is nothing wrong or right in politics. It's all about grabbing the opportunities that suit a particular party.[/quote]

We should not use the words 'grabbing opportunities' or 'opportunist' etc. A government has to be formed and run whatever be the outcome of elections. If no party or alliance gets a majority and thus unable to provide government on basis of program of party or alliance, what is the duty of elected M.P.s. should they all refuse to form a government and refuse any alliance saying that this will be opportunist; go for another election just within months; repeat the same procedure even if there is no clear mandate after fresh elections. It is not opportunism but duty of the elected MPs to work out plan to form a government. They can agree to a minimum common programme with consent of all parties in the alliance. After all, we need government and not anarchy.

There is nothing wrong or right in politics. It's all about grabbing the opportunities that suit a particular party.

We should not use the words 'grabbing opportunities' or 'opportunist' etc. A government has to be formed and run whatever be the outcome of elections. If no party or alliance gets a majority and thus unable to provide government on basis of program of party or alliance, what is the duty of elected M.P.s. should they all refuse to form a government and refuse any alliance saying that this will be opportunist; go for another election just within months; repeat the same procedure even if there is no clear mandate after fresh elections. It is not opportunism but duty of the elected MPs to work out plan to form a government. They can agree to a minimum common programme with consent of all parties in the alliance. After all, we need government and not anarchy.[/quote]

If not opportunity can i use a word " way Out" ?. In my view in the name of responsibilities of an elected Member many unholy alliances are taking place here and elsewhere. In this process the "responsibilities" of elected members are simply disappearing in to oblivion.

We should not use the words 'grabbing opportunities' or 'opportunist' etc. A government has to be formed and run whatever be the outcome of elections. If no party or alliance gets a majority and thus unable to provide government on basis of program of party or alliance, what is the duty of elected M.P.s. should they all refuse to form a government and refuse any alliance saying that this will be opportunist; go for another election just within months; repeat the same procedure even if there is no clear mandate after fresh elections. It is not opportunism but duty of the elected MPs to work out plan to form a government. They can agree to a minimum common programme with consent of all parties in the alliance. After all, we need government and not anarchy.

If not opportunity can i use a word " way Out" ?. In my view in the name of responsibilities of an elected Member many unholy alliances are taking place here and elsewhere. In this process the "responsibilities" of elected members are simply disappearing in to oblivion.[/quote]

You may use any word. I only stress that the elected MPs are duty bound to provide a government after elections. People cannot aford repeated elections just becasue of hung parliament. As there is wide spread corruption and malpractice, we can think only of horse trading and opportunism and not realize that people cannot afford repeated elections and expect that a government be formed.

Thank you said by: rambabu
Politics is slowly moving towards professionalism, and out of all politcal parties, BJP and AAP are two prominent who are good at internet and viral market other political parties are lagging. Corporate culture is result oriented and this can be good for politics. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Much much earlier than AAP or BJP, it was TDP who started using the Cyber technology for using IT, when he was the CM of AP. he was the one who has named Hyderabad as Cyberabad.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.