Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No offences as it's holi.... bura na mano holi hai... Happy Holi.
And yes, we all do monkey business in some way or the other, which sometimes we do not even realize. So, that's what happens on this day. Each festival has its own importance and remains unique.

Do you know under the guise of uniqueness and festivals many serious offenses were committed year after year.?. If the festival crosses the limits of dignity and decency, I do not consider a festival as unique.

That's possible. Because there are a lot of entertainement shows that are in the same pattern for years on end. Now the celebrations of Holi have been added to this list. Stars dance on the stage during award shows and also during holi and diwali celebrations. So, where is the uniqueness? I think you have made a valid point.
No offences as it's holi.... bura na mano holi hai... Happy Holi.
And yes, we all do monkey business in some way or the other, which sometimes we do not even realize. So, that's what happens on this day. Each festival has its own importance and remains unique.

Do you know under the guise of uniqueness and festivals many serious offenses were committed year after year.?. If the festival crosses the limits of dignity and decency, I do not consider a festival as unique.

That's possible. Because there are a lot of entertainement shows that are in the same pattern for years on end. Now the celebrations of Holi have been added to this list. Stars dance on the stage during award shows and also during holi and diwali celebrations. So, where is the uniqueness? I think you have made a valid point.

If the stars celebrate Holi, they are the shows arranged for the camera. Realty is something different.
Every festival is unique and it changes according to times, but saying festival holy is offensive.

Throwing mud and varnish on those wayfarers is not offensive? Nonsense that goes under the guise of tradition is the biggest offensive and an act of uncivilized behaviour.
In south both holi and depavali is not observed if I am right.

Deepavali (Diwali)- the festival of lights is the most important festival in south especially in Tamil Nadu

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Every festival is unique and it changes according to times, but saying festival holy is offensive.

Throwing mud and varnish on those wayfarers is not offensive? Nonsense that goes under the guise of tradition is the biggest offensive and an act of uncivilized behaviour.
In south both holi and depavali is not observed if I am right.

Deepavali (Diwali)- the festival of lights is the most important festival in south especially in Tamil Nadu

Deepavali is eaually famous in AP.

Different types of Holi are obsereved in Mathura region (Brij area). Here is laatha maar holi, chhadi maar holi, mud holi and so on. Me3n folk gladly get caned by women. Nobody minds mud. Intoxicating drink particulsrly Bhaang is very common.

Let the people observe the festival any way. The only precaution that needs be observed is that outsiders should be spared. The outsiders also need not come very close to the locals celebrating Holi in unique style. Day before yesterday, I watched live telecast of 'chhhadi maar Holi' on T.V. The T.V. reporter was also hit with cane by many women even while reporting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Different types of Holi are obsereved in Mathura region (Brij area). Here is laatha maar holi, chhadi maar holi, mud holi and so on. Me3n folk gladly get caned by women. Nobody minds mud. Intoxicating drink particulsrly Bhaang is very common.

Let the people observe the festival any way. The only precaution that needs be observed is that outsiders should be spared. The outsiders also need not come very close to the locals celebrating Holi in unique style. Day before yesterday, I watched live telecast of 'chhhadi maar Holi' on T.V. The T.V. reporter was also hit with cane by many women even while reporting.

I was drenched with dirty water from an unsuspected place on a Holi day which is not an important festival in my place. While I was passing through a lane that has no signs of Holi revelry, potfulls of muddy water was poured on me from the terrace of a Flat.

I was drenched with dirty water from an unsuspected place on a Holi day which is not an important festival in my place. While I was passing through a lane that has no signs of Holi revelry, potfulls of muddy water was poured on me from the terrace of a Flat.

Thius is indeed bad. Nobody should play holi with the unwilling and strangers. But it is not easy to convince everyone especially children. So I am wearing old garments only since yesterday. No issue even if these are spoiled.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thius is indeed bad. Nobody should play holi with the unwilling and strangers. But it is not easy to convince everyone especially children. So I am wearing old garments only since yesterday. No issue even if these are spoiled.

It's the condition where till recently Holi was not a festival in these regions except Hyderabad. Even Holi that's celebrated in real spirit is being distorted ruthlessly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.