Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Incidentally, I had just read some of them a while back. But speaking about them with you all gives another joy.
And yes, I too share this one as my favorite - My neighbor's dog just had 5 puppies and she need's me to take care of 2 of them.
These excuses can be very well used by kids to bunk their school hours or coaching classes. I wish grown up's could also use these funny excuses and the person to whom these excuses are given would take it in the same funny manner.

Sometimes these excuses could be given just to lighten the mood.

Under the cloak of Fun any thing will pass out. But these are blatant lies which the user thinks foolishly that they would pass. i know from real life experience such foolish excuses are used.
These excuses can be very well used by kids to bunk their school hours or coaching classes. I wish grown up's could also use these funny excuses and the person to whom these excuses are given would take it in the same funny manner.

Sometimes these excuses could be given just to lighten the mood.

Under the cloak of Fun any thing will pass out. But these are blatant lies which the user thinks foolishly that they would pass. i know from real life experience such foolish excuses are used.

As some of you may know that I am a teacher, I have heard all kinds of excuses from the students. I really feel pity on them when I hear the inexplicable justification. They speak with us as if we are also kids who won't understand that they are reasoning without any hope.
It's not like one should make these excuses to run away from responsibilities but there should be times when one should make use of them to lighten the mood and take a back seat, making the burden from shoulders a little lighter.
What if instead of students, some day teacher present them with such a funny excuse. Why can't teacher sometime present a hilarious situation to them.
What if instead of students, some day teacher present them with such a funny excuse. Why can't teacher sometime present a hilarious situation to them.

Why not? Teachers can. But it's the responsibility of the teacher to stress on the point, that it's for fun not for practice
Teachers also give excuses like these, but not to the students, but to their seniors. The prinicpals or the head masters of the schools get to hear such excuses at times.
Teachers also give excuses like these, but not to the students, but to their seniors. The prinicpals or the head masters of the schools get to hear such excuses at times.

It's a vicious circle. It's contagious. Lying as long as it remains as funny, it's OK. If it's allowed to roam free, it corrodes the society, especially youngsters.

Teachers don't have to give any excuses to their students because students are always happy with a free period when a teacher is absent. Especially on the day of a class test. ;) ;)

Teachers don't have to give any excuses to their students because students are always happy with a free period when a teacher is absent. Especially on the day of a class test. ;) ;)

Well said. nothing can please a young heart more than a declaration saying, 'Exams are postponed due to bad weather.' and from today there will be 3 days holidays.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.