Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Private jobs are always difficult and to survive competitive arena one has to continuosly evolve, some of my friends have joined pvt.sectors and gained some work ex and then joined government sector, in my case it is the reverse.

It's the question of ability. The ability to survive in any weather. Public or Private sectors are not the criteria but it's your ability that stands in good stead. I worked in both and proved my worth.
some of my friends have been doing this. joined government jobs and getting experience and then doing executive MBA from reputed institutions and joined good private or corporate organisation, but I prefer to go for job satisfaction and the scope of work according to one's own education capabilities of course a person can learn with due course of time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Private jobs are always difficult and to survive competitive arena one has to continuosly evolve, some of my friends have joined pvt.sectors and gained some work ex and then joined government sector, in my case it is the reverse.

It's the question of ability. The ability to survive in any weather. Public or Private sectors are not the criteria but it's your ability that stands in good stead. I worked in both and proved my worth.
some of my friends have been doing this. joined government jobs and getting experience and then doing executive MBA from reputed institutions and joined good private or corporate organisation, but I prefer to go for job satisfaction and the scope of work according to one's own education capabilities of course a person can learn with due course of time.

Proving one's mettle is necessary in every field. Unworthiness may pay you for some time. Ultimately it's your worth alone pays you. An unworthy paerson is a burden on the organization.

Proving one's mettle is necessary in every field. Unworthiness may pay you for some time. Ultimately it's your worth alone pays you. An unworthy paerson is a burden on the organization.

Yes if a person becomes a liability to a private company, chances are that he will loose his job. If he doesn't improves his performance, there is no place for him in the company.

Yes if a person becomes a liability to a private company, chances are that he will loose his job. If he doesn't improves his performance, there is no place for him in the company.

When there are more meritorious waiting in the wings, why an organization would want to feed an unworthy?

When there are more meritorious waiting in the wings, why an organization would want to feed an unworthy?

A very nice question and I am glad that the emphasis is on PRIVATE COMPANY!!! Government employees are not covered under this rule.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A very nice question and I am glad that the emphasis is on PRIVATE COMPANY!!! Government employees are not covered under this rule.

A government employee is employed for life. That's why they pay bribe to get a government job because once a person gets employed, he will always have a job whether he works or not.
Corruption is also there in pvt. jobs as they are not pronounced in public field as everywhere the same human would be there and their nature cannot be changed

http://mohanmekap.com/

Corruption is also there in pvt. jobs as they are not pronounced in public field as everywhere the same human would be there and their nature cannot be changed

Corruption is omnipresent. The difference is in Private organizations it's less and in public organizations it's a way of life. There you need not have a head becuase there is no need to use it.

Corruption is omnipresent. The difference is in Private organizations it's less and in public organizations it's a way of life. There you need not have a head becuase there is no need to use it.

Yes you could get a job in a private company by giving bribes. But after getting the job you have to work hard and show your talents.

Yes you could get a job in a private company by giving bribes. But after getting the job you have to work hard and show your talents.

Obviously, at the end of the day, it's your worth that stands in good stead.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.