Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A woman must be repenting for reporting rape in Dubai. It is not the one who raped but the woman who reported her rape is criminal in eye of law. Rape must be evidenced by some Muslim males, which is unlikely, or confessed the rapist, which why he will. But the woman herself while reporting admitted that she was raped. Consequently, she is guilty of extramarital or premarital sex and so liable to punishment on her own confession.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/norwegian-woman-jailed-for-16-months-in-dubai-for-reporting-being-raped-075006052.html

All gulf and islamic countries follow shariat law which is worse than manusmriti where woamen are concerned...In Islam men are superior all the way and women have to thnk a hundred times before framing any charges against them...

Male chauvinism is worse than both Manusmriri and Shariat put together.

Sir, just give two third majority at center and states to Saffron Brigade and witness operation of manusmriti similar to shariat. :sick:

Earlier when we had BJP government things were not so bad, so I dont think that it would be any different than a double faced Congress government..Afterall all, they are Indians with the same bent of mind whichever party they belong to !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A woman must be repenting for reporting rape in Dubai. It is not the one who raped but the woman who reported her rape is criminal in eye of law. Rape must be evidenced by some Muslim males, which is unlikely, or confessed the rapist, which why he will. But the woman herself while reporting admitted that she was raped. Consequently, she is guilty of extramarital or premarital sex and so liable to punishment on her own confession.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/norwegian-woman-jailed-for-16-months-in-dubai-for-reporting-being-raped-075006052.html

All gulf and islamic countries follow shariat law which is worse than manusmriti where woamen are concerned...In Islam men are superior all the way and women have to thnk a hundred times before framing any charges against them...

Sir, just give two third majority at center and states to Saffron Brigade and witness operation of manusmriti similar to shariat. :sick:

Earlier when we had BJP government things were not so bad, so I dont think that it would be any different than a double faced Congress government..Afterall all, they are Indians with the same bent of mind whichever party they belong to !

BJP cannot get single party majority and so is checked by secular allies. I just visualize a situation when the Sangh Parivar gets a very big mandate and almost two third majority. In that case, they will have no interference from allies. They will need no allies. They are definitely Hindu Talibani type and will like to introduce manusmriti. Just recently, we heard Raj Nath saying that English has destroyed our culture and he lamented that very few talk in sanskrit. You may well imagine what they would like if and when they get absolute majority. However, presently, we do not have such fear as they cannot get a majority on their own.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And I always thought that Hindus were the most adjusting of them all in the world. They only retaliated when something went wrong and needed to be protested. I never heard Hindus tried to convert anyone to their religion or ever attacked/ventured any other regions for captivating/slaving purpose. In fact Hinduism is most considerate barring a few bad systems which are no exception in any other religions.
Also, we were talking about Dubai and rape reporting which has nothing to do with Hindus.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And I always thought that Hindus were the most adjusting of them all in the world. They only retaliated when something went wrong and needed to be protested. I never heard Hindus tried to convert anyone to their religion or ever attacked/ventured any other regions for captivating/slaving purpose. In fact Hinduism is most considerate barring a few bad systems which are no exception in any other religions.
Also, we were talking about Dubai and rape reporting which has nothing to do with Hindus.

It is true that Hindus do not normally convert anyone to Hinduism. Hinduism is by itself a large body consisting of diverse faith each being a religion in itself. Often there is more dispute and bloodshed between different faiths in Hinduism itself- Shaivaits/ Vaishnav. Buddhism is also an offshoot of Hinduism and there was lot of violence and bloodshed against Buddhists. There are many conversions by Arya Samaj and Sangh Pariwar in name of 'shuddhikaran'. The toleration in Hinduism is well explained by the practice of serving tea to Muslims through pipe- a practice now stopped. Manusmriti is the counterpart of Muyslim Shariat law and there is no doubt that this could be enforced if the Hindu fundamentals get absolute majority. Presently they are helpless as they can not hope to get even simple majority by themselves and so need secular allies. It needs to be stressed that legiuslative and legal steps had to be taken by government to abolish inhuman practices like SATI, untouchability and other inhuman practices.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

BJP cannot get single party majority and so is checked by secular allies. I just visualize a situation when the Sangh Parivar gets a very big mandate and almost two third majority. In that case, they will have no interference from allies. They will need no allies. They are definitely Hindu Talibani type and will like to introduce manusmriti. Just recently, we heard Raj Nath saying that English has destroyed our culture and he lamented that very few talk in sanskrit. You may well imagine what they would like if and when they get absolute majority. However, presently, we do not have such fear as they cannot get a majority on their own.

Thats right ! Even if the BP comes on its own merit, if they want to make a success of their regime they need to look beyond Hindutva since that doesnt take us anywhere ! I feel that they will perform better if and when they come to power ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not think BJP has any future if they do not stick to their original agenda and adjusting every citizen of this country in their manifesto. But they will have to get rid of so called leaders especially from movie world who are mere crowd pullers. They must bring forward serious leaders and campaign against ongoing corruption.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.