Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just read the news in a daily. The scheme was meant for only unmarried girls and has no provision for pregnant woman (married or unmarried). They were trying to get the benefits that were not meant for them.

Actually newspapers and electronic media tries to play with sentiments of public, they never see the legal aspect of a matter. They must sell, that is the whole game plan.

Indian Media is known for, "Ready to stoop down to any level for a price" attitude.

They make such a big hue and cry that people begin to take wrong for right and right for wrong without going deep into matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just read the news in a daily. The scheme was meant for only unmarried girls and has no provision for pregnant woman (married or unmarried). They were trying to get the benefits that were not meant for them.

Actually newspapers and electronic media tries to play with sentiments of public, they never see the legal aspect of a matter. They must sell, that is the whole game plan.

Indian Media is known for, "Ready to stoop down to any level for a price" attitude.

They make such a big hue and cry that people begin to take wrong for right and right for wrong without going deep into matter.

Quire unscrupulous practices for the sake of money.
Its nothing bad in it its better not to marry than to have a failed marriage. :)

This is okay. But should such tests be public. Why these cannot be private.

Yes this sort of things should not be done in public...its insulting for some instead it can be done privately and the issue can be resolved privately also..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.