Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hate is the nature of jealous people. they are selfish and do not want the other to prosper.

I agree with you, Narrow minded people do not want to improve their skills and feel jealous or hate people who do better than them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

hate is the nature of jealous people. they are selfish and do not want the other to prosper.

That is only half a truth. Hate does not come only from jealousy or such, it can also come from wrongdoings and unfairness in many matters!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is only half a truth. Hate does not come only from jealousy or such, it can also come from wrongdoings and unfairness in many matters!

I agree with that subjugation, dictatorial attitude and a prolonged enemity over property matters or other personal matters also bring in hatred to a great extent, and there is no question of jealousy here, just a feeling of injustice an unfairness

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with that subjugation, dictatorial attitude and a prolonged enemity over property matters or other personal matters also bring in hatred to a great extent, and there is no question of jealousy here, just a feeling of injustice an unfairness

True! jealousy is normally between people who are closely acquainted to each other whereas hatred cannot make person remain close to each other, usually between enemies only!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
This time I don't totally agree with the pictorial explanation. Looser feels jealous to see others' success. It is true that extreme jealousy can make a person hate the other one. Moreover I will add that a looser may not hate you. He may be disappointed and hate himself more.

A good person may hate a wicked man. It is not because he is a failure. It is because of their nature of job and behaviour.
This time I don't totally agree with the pictorial explanation. Looser feels jealous to see others' success. It is true that extreme jealousy can make a person hate the other one. Moreover I will add that a looser may not hate you. He may be disappointed and hate himself more.

A good person may hate a wicked man. It is not because he is a failure. It is because of their nature of job and behaviour.

There are several incidences of disappointments and heart breaks resulting in Jealousy.
There could be multiple reasons for hating some one.Right from, sycophants, jealous, dirty minded, show off types, wrong doers or arrogant people who pose off to show supremacy although not that talented may attract people's hatred.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10218]}

Yes these are really true words in this world which reflects a hater.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There could be multiple reasons for hating some one.Right from, sycophants, jealous, dirty minded, show off types, wrong doers or arrogant people who pose off to show supremacy although not that talented may attract people's hatred.

Absolutely these are the reasons for someone being hated. I normally hate people who try to show off though they may not be talented enough. I have observed these people how much they try to be smart but some day they are exposed in front of all. :blink:

Absolutely these are the reasons for someone being hated. I normally hate people who try to show off though they may not be talented enough. I have observed these people how much they try to be smart but some day they are exposed in front of all. :blink:

Inability to match with the other person's wits, smartness and intelligence is one of the reasons for developing jealousy and from jealousy to hatred. I agree ther5 may be other5 reasons for jealousy and hatred
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.